+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 123 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

Oh I totally am crushing on Constantine too...I would have fallen hard for someone like him in high school. Of course, I'm waaaay older than him so I will have to keep my thoughts to a bare minimum
    They serenaded the newest champs in this city of champs, and taunted Kobe Bryant and his Lakers, who drowned in a green-and-white wave for 48 minutes.

i was glad for the clarification from ryan about the rapping comment. and i'm pleased that constantine made it through... my fave.

...though i didn't like ryan's holding him on stage as if he might have had the lowest votes. i guess he was just messing with him, but i don't like the way ryan is handling telling the contestants they are out.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by GingerLVNV
    Oh I totally am crushing on Constantine too...I would have fallen hard for someone like him in high school. Of course, I'm waaaay older than him so I will have to keep my thoughts to a bare minimum
    I hear ya, sista... This guy's got sex appeal to the nth degree.

Quote Originally Posted by sher
    ...though i didn't like ryan's holding him on stage as if he might have had the lowest votes. i guess he was just messing with him, but i don't like the way ryan is handling telling the contestants they are out.
    Yeah I felt bad for a lot of the contestants last night, but especially Constantine. Is it me or did he look close to tears at one point?

I never knew there was any controversy over the comment Ryan made. I didn't know anyone thought it was Constantine who said it, but I'm glad we got to hear Constantine speak more last night. I like his singing voice, but I LOVE his speaking voice for some reason.
    "You better shut your mouth when you're talkin' to me!"

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    I hear ya, sista... This guy's got sex appeal to the nth degree.
    I'm crushing on Constantine too. I didn't want to, I wasn't planning for it, it just sorta snuck up on me. Not that I'm complaining...

And I'm glad that he's older (and closer to my age). Then I don't feel so silly about my crush.

FORT Regular
    Hey, all us gals crushing on Constantine -- I saw another forum where someone mentioned getting together like high school girls and kissing pics of him and writing Mrs. Constantine Maroulis with hearts everywhere. I could go for that -- haven't done it in ages.

This guy brings to mind the naughtiest thoughts!!!!

EGO, is the difference between Bo and Constantine

would someone do a makeover on both these guys

I like long hair but groom yourselves guys, get some layers, they both look like they have mops on their heads
    Support the FORT - Go Green

I'm a big Constantine fan, but I thought that what they did to him last night was needed. He needed to taste the reality that at any time America could vote him and his charisma right off the show. He seemed a little too cocky during ladies night and sitting on the couch at the beginning of the show. I hope this humbles him to a degree that he will settle in and start working on the task at hand so we can have many more weeks of watching () him on our television.

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by jocelyns
    Hey, all us gals crushing on Constantine -- I saw another forum where someone mentioned getting together like high school girls and kissing pics of him and writing Mrs. Constantine Maroulis with hearts everywhere. I could go for that -- haven't done it in ages.

This guy brings to mind the naughtiest thoughts!!!!
    You are too much. Remember those rediculous math quizzes from Jr high that scored your compatibility based on the number of letters in your name?

FORT Regular
    Oh, yes, I do! Now that we're in the Internet age, I found a site to do it for you.

http://www.lovecalculator.com/

I put in Jocelyn and Constantine, and we are 99% compatible. Bring him on!

+ Reply to Thread