+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 123 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1230
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Constantine Maroulis

Do you know if they have plans for a single and video?

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    I read on one of the other AI sites that Constantine was on Nickelodeon earlier today. He was singing some song to some kids. Anyone else see it?
    I saw that. He sang Home On The Range around a faux campfire reading the lyrics off a piece of paper. It was so cute. But the best part was saved for the last; he took part in the "nit quick pick" or something game and they had him sing a "glass shattering high note", wear ridiculously huge sunglasses and do his trademark smoldering look into the camera.

It was all so adorable!! I will never think of Home on the Range in the same way ever again.

Don't you just wonder who the three guests are viewing right now?? Could one be the big man himself??

any way the wind blows redmermaid's Avatar
    The talk on the betty boards is that Constantine has had an offer to model for Ralph Lauren AND is talking with Speilberg. Reportedly came from talk on Ryan's radio show in LA.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by jasminefan
    AI is not going to be the same now he's not on it. He most probably won't even be spotted in the audience since he's back in new york already. How sad...

AI is automatically better now that Constantine is gone. I still don't understand how he lasted as long as he did.

Constantine in Ralph Lauren? Brilliant. He has a striking look.
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-05-2005 at 12:55 AM. Reason: removed response to a deleted post

FORT Fogey
    Anywho, I sampled a couple of the Betty songs and I have a hard time believing that the singer is Constantine himself. He sounds so much angrier. And the swearing...for someone who doesn't care for bad boys and never has, I prefer his Idol image much more.

I did hear he's talking with some record companies about a solo contract and if it works out I would be thrilled if he released some stuff by himself.

I miss him so much, though. Idol's not the same without him at all. But on the upside... NO MORE SCOTT!!!! But, if only Con was still there... The Idol tour is really far away(Aug 31st for me).
    Last edited by hepcat; 05-05-2005 at 12:56 AM. Reason: removed response to a deleted post

I almost wish Scott made it another week so that the only justification for Constantine going before him was that votefortheworst website. Now I am forced to accept that Scott got more legitimate votes than him. That seems so absurd to me! I really missed him Tuesday night, too and also hope he does some solo stuff.

any way the wind blows redmermaid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emily5
    I almost wish Scott made it another week so that the only justification for Constantine going before him was that votefortheworst website. Now I am forced to accept that Scott got more legitimate votes than him. That seems so absurd to me! I really missed him Tuesday night, too and also hope he does some solo stuff.
    emily,
    It was reported that votefortheworst was down this week .. not sure if that would impact the scam voting, but it seems like it might.

Oh my gosh it TOTALLY does!!!! We were robbed Redmermaid!!! Robbed!!!!

+ Reply to Thread