+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 424 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

How do you think she'd do if she sings a rock song...like "My Immortal", "Tourniquet" or "Bring Me To Life" by Evanescence? Wouldn't that be awesome if she could sing them.

FORT Knox
    "would" not "could" There's no question in my mind she has the voice to sing any song you throw at her extremely well.

FORT Knox
    I don't doubt it at all. This competition is Carrie's to lose.

After that performance I don't really like her anymore. Aloha has overtaken her in my mind!

If Carrie were to win, would she be allowed to use any of her band members?

She has the looks and the voice but I really believe they are looking for a GUY this time. I do believe she'll be right up there in the Top Twelve!

Quote Originally Posted by Kariann1
    If Carrie were to win, would she be allowed to use any of her band members?

She has the looks and the voice but I really believe they are looking for a GUY this time. I do believe she'll be right up there in the Top Twelve!
    Carrie & Bo both apparantely play multiple instruments. Wouldn't it be interesting for these two to get together after this competition & collaborate on something? I think the differences in their voices would make for a very interesting duet. I believe they will both do well no matter the outcome of this show, but I really believe Carrie has the making of a terrific cross over artist & can be popular in more than one genre.

I LOVE Carrie. I think she has an amazing voice, but I agree that they are most likely looking for a guy this time. I also agree though, that I will be seeing her in the top 12. I just have a feeling.

I think Carrie will hit the Country scene big time! I thought she would have done well at Nashville Star, but they seem to prefer the gentlemen. At AI she has the opportunity to reach a bigger audience! Being in the Top Five would certainly help her career.

I need to hear more from some of the other gals before I can declare a favorite!

Does anyone else consider her to be more of a pop singer rather than a country singer? I know I do, especially after her last performance.
    Latoya London all the way!!!

Jennifer Hudson... you were robbed. I will miss you.

Quote Originally Posted by IdolBud123
    Does anyone else consider her to be more of a pop singer rather than a country singer? I know I do, especially after her last performance.
    I think Carrie prefers to sing country, but she has the voice to sing any genre she wants. As I stated earlier in this thread, country music has changed so much lately that many artists have cross-over appeal.

+ Reply to Thread