+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 425 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed
    I remember them singing well together on a group song where they were both playing the guitar...That's when I knew then and there I wanted to see both of them in the finale.
    Thanks guys for reminding me. She has such a good tone to her voice and it's very complimentary to whoever she's singing with.

FORT Fanatic

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed
    Mark me down as one person who thinks Carrie can hold her own against Bo. I don't see the robot in Carrie that so many others claim to see. I think Carrie is more uncomfortable on stage at this time in her career, and this is where Bo has a big edge because he is a lot more comfortable up there. If Carrie can relax enough she could take the crown. At least I'll be happy if either one of them wins this time around. They both so different from one another it will make an interesting finale.

Carrie has not been a favourite all along for no reason. She can outsing Bo anyday. She just doesn't always pick the right songs. I hope she does this week.

I would love to hear a duet between the two of them. Too bad I can't go to the concert this year. Maybe they'll sing one together on the show next week.
    Proud mommy to Tessa Kate
    http://stores.ebay.com/tamarastreasurechest

Originally Posted by TLynnMartin
    Carrie has not been a favourite all along for no reason. She can outsing Bo anyday. She just doesn't always pick the right songs. I hope she does this week.

Now that's debatable, because Bo can be given any type song, and sing it well.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fan
    By reaching the final 2, Carrie has truly proven her popularity as a performer. Personally, it does not matter to me whether Carrie wins the title. Remember, Clay is doing better than Ruben.

Carrie definitely has a prosperous future ahead of her. Her fans have stuck by her the whole season, keeping Carrie out of the bottom 3 (an accomplishment indeed!). Carrie for me is the most recognisable contestant in AI4. Remember her Audition? Even then, I could tell that this girl would go far in the competition. Simon thought the same way, apparently.

Despite her critics (Of which were legion), her fans have prevailed against all odds to bring Carrie to this exalted position. Congratulations, people!

Carrie hits those "money" notes with ease. Even compared to Vonzell, I think Carrie was slightly better. She is pretty, wholesome and (most importantly) marketable.

Despite being a Carrie supporter, I also have to admit that Bo is a fantastic contestant. Even I was impressed by his "unplugged" performance this week.
    There will be no shame if Carrie loses to him. I wish him the best.

Good luck, Carrie! Your future is bright. I was never a fan of American Idol, but this season you made all the difference. Just have fun! Enjoy your spotlight.

You have deserved it!

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    Originally Posted by TLynnMartin

Now that's debatable, because Bo can be given any type song, and sing it well.
    I'm not hating Bo, but come on, he has had his clunkers.

Quote Originally Posted by felix
    By reaching the final 2, Carrie has truly proven her popularity as a performer. Personally, it does not matter to me whether Carrie wins the title. Remember, Clay is doing better than Ruben.

Carrie definitely has a prosperous future ahead of her. Her fans have stuck by her the whole season, keeping Carrie out of the bottom 3 (an accomplishment indeed!). Carrie for me is the most recognisable contestant in AI4. Remember her Audition? Even then, I could tell that this girl would go far in the competition. Simon thought the same way, apparently.

Despite her critics (Of which were legion), her fans have prevailed against all odds to bring Carrie to this exalted position. Congratulations, people!

Carrie hits those "money" notes with ease. Even compared to Vonzell, I think Carrie was slightly better. She is pretty, wholesome and (most importantly) marketable.

Despite being a Carrie supporter, I also have to admit that Bo is a fantastic contestant. Even I was impressed by his "unplugged" performance this week.

Good luck, Carrie! Your future is bright. I was never a fan of American Idol, but this season you made all the difference. Just have fun! Enjoy your spotlight.

You have deserved it!
    Props to you Felix for such a nice post. I enjoy reading comments that make sense and are not so critical of Bo AND/OR Carrie. Seems like a lot of the post are very one sided.

I'm with you........ Bo and Carrie show will definatly blow.........
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

Personal taste and a huge fan base will decide the winner on Tuesday's performance. I hope the singing coach has been stressing emotion and really understanding the lyrics of a song. IMO, this has been her major weakness. She does have a nice voice.

As I mentioned on another thread, I hope her stylist will recommend an evening gown for at least one performance. There is a certain elegance that I have not seen from Carrie, although I did like her black outfit on Wednesday. She is a beautiful young lady and I am wondering what she looks like with her hair in an upsweep?

I hope both Carrie and Bo give it their best shot! Performances to remember.

In all fairness then whe need to see Bo in a tux and with his hair cut...oh and with real shoes on!!!

Epesus
    Quote Originally Posted by felix

You have deserved it!
    Wow, nice post. I absolutely agree with you.

+ Reply to Thread