+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 425 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293133183 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sher
    though i'm a bo fan out of these 2 finalists, i have to say that i thought carrie was trying not to cry when they started singing. it would be hard to sing well when choking back tears.

Sher, that is what I thought too. It is really hard at this point of the competition to not get choked up when someone leaves. They have all grown so close over the weeks. I know I personally wouldn't have been able to sing after that. (and I'm talking within seconds of finding out) I'm sure she was very upset about Vonzell leaving. But at the same time, she had to be relieved she was safe.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...
    Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    Now I have to disagree. I thought Carrie was very flat last night when she did the song..."United we Stand"..with the other two contestants. She was really off-key. I cringed when she couldn't hit a few of the notes. I think Bo has stayed consistently on tune, and really has the knack for performing/singing.
    I really feel that "United We Stand" was keyed for Bo's voice and limited range, and that it was really too low for either of the girls' voices. Nobody sounded good, and frankly, I could hardly hear Bo during the choruses - to the point that I thought maybe he wasn't singing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by RubyRed
    They both so different from one another it will make an interesting finale.
    That's for sure. It'll be interesting to see how the handle the two of them singing the same song(s) like they have in finales past...or if they even do that this time around...

Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    That's for sure. It'll be interesting to see how the handle the two of them singing the same song(s) like they have in finales past...or if they even do that this time around...
    It was reported on Fox News that the producers are picking two songs for them and they pick one for themselves. That's what they did for Season 2, didn't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres
    I really feel that "United We Stand" was keyed for Bo's voice and limited range, and that it was really too low for either of the girls' voices. Nobody sounded good, and frankly, I could hardly hear Bo during the choruses - to the point that I thought maybe he wasn't singing at all.
    In most of the "group" efforts the only person you could ever hear was Vonzelle. They never taught her how to reel it in and harmonize. I forgave her last night because it was supposed to be her moment, but the last few weeks were horrid like that.

Carrie harmonized well with Anthony, Anwar, Scott and Constantine. I don't remember what she sounded like with Bo.

I remember hearing her with Bo. It was the song that they played the guitars and it sounded very good.

It's a bird, it's a plane EXlurker's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lobeck
    I hope they don't do that. I don't think that occurred in the season 2 finale.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    In most of the "group" efforts the only person you could ever hear was Vonzelle. They never taught her how to reel it in and harmonize. I forgave her last night because it was supposed to be her moment, but the last few weeks were horrid like that.

Carrie harmonized well with Anthony, Anwar, Scott and Constantine. I don't remember what she sounded like with Bo.
    funnygirl, Carrie and Bo sounded terrific together. I would really like for them to do a duet on one of their cds
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Leo
    Premium Member

In fact, could they hurry it up and have a duet next week?

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    funnygirl, Carrie and Bo sounded terrific together. I would really like for them to do a duet on one of their cds
    I remember them singing well together on a group song where they were both playing the guitar...That's when I knew then and there I wanted to see both of them in the finale.

+ Reply to Thread