+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 425 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Great job Carrie
    I enjoyed both of your performances last night

Quote Originally Posted by JamiLee
    Lex,
    I had predicted, Carrie, Constantine & Anthony for the bottom 3.

I figured Anthony would go. Carrie has a gift, no doubt. Maybe when she is a little older she can use it. Right now, IMO she stinks!! Gorgeous yes. But, a terrible performer. Really awful IMO.

She'll go far if she wants to tho (I think so anyway) just needs some help and to grow up a little)

Your not the only one.
    Except that it will only be a bottom 2 this week. I hope its Carrie & Anthony, but I have a feeling it will be Vonzell & Anthony.
    Get Fantasia's self titled CD, in stores now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by E-Daddy
    Except that it will only be a bottom 2 this week. I hope its Carrie & Anthony, but I have a feeling it will be Vonzell & Anthony.

You really think that Carrie belongs in the bottom 2 this week? I thought she did an amazing job

Leo
    Premium Member
    What I found most interesting about Carrie's two performances was that they were so different. With everyone else, you have an idea what you're going to get. Even with Bo (who I also like), you have an overall idea of how they're going to do a song. However, I could not imagine two more distinct performances than the two Carrie gave last night. She's not as good as doing uptempo stuff as she is with the slower ones, but only Bo was anywhere close. I will be shocked if it isn't a Bo-Carrie final two.

Carrie did and OUTSTANDING job last night showing off some personality in the first and nailed both songs vocally!! She showed me she HAS the ability and right now it is the Bo & Carrie show for the rest of the contest.
    Last edited by speedbump; 05-04-2005 at 11:32 AM. Reason: off topic

Lex
    Quote Originally Posted by wisgalb
    You really think that Carrie belongs in the bottom 2 this week? I thought she did an amazing job
    I think she should be in the bottom 2. She was the worst of the other four contestants last night.

Epesus
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    I think she should be in the bottom 2. She was the worst of the other four contestants last night.
    I think she did better than Scott. And Anthony aswell.

Carrie showed last night why she is this years American Idol!

Lex
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryouko
    I think she did better than Scott. And Anthony aswell.
    Personally, I think Scott sang a lot better than Carrie. For me, it's a toss-up between Carrie and Anthony for the worst of the night.

I am not a huge fan of Carries, but I do like her. I did not think she did all that great last night but Scott and Anthony were worse than her. For me, Scott and Anthony should be the bottom feeders this week. I would like it to come down to Bo and Carrie, I think over all they both deserve to be in the final two. I just wish Carrie didn't seem so robotic. If I could get past that with her, I would really like her.

+ Reply to Thread