+ Reply to Thread
Page 424 of 429 FirstFirst ... 324374414415416417418419420421422423424425426427428429 LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,240 of 4289
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

It was just announced that Carrie & Brad Paisley will be back as the hosts of the CAM Awards for the 7th straight year. November 5th is the date. I think this duo has become one of, if not the best hosts for any of these types of shows,

A couple of years back Carrie & Brad had a duet called Remind Me. It was a big hit & enjoyed a lot of success. Then they got sued. Someone decided that she had written the song & Brad had stolen the idea. Now, Brad has a new album coming out & he & Carrie have a new song that answers the lawsuit. Ya gotta love these two!

"High Life" - YouTube

Razorback, thanks for the link! I LOVE that song!
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Carrie & Mike took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Now this is how to do it right!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKbw6sUeqUk

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Carrie & Mike took the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge. Now this is how to do it right!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKbw6sUeqUk
    It was certainly original!
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Carrie announced yesterday that she is pregnant with her first child. No due date yet, no names have been selected, but hubby Mike has suggested if it is a boy he will be named Fly....He'll be Fly Fisher.....It's a joke folks, the name is a joke, not the pregnancy. Congrats to Mike & Carrie! The shirts on her dogs say they are going to be a big brother & a big sister.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by razorbacker; 09-02-2014 at 08:07 AM.

FORT Fogey

Congrats to the two of them . I know that the name of a child is certainly personal and the perogative of the parents, but I really, really do hope they don't follow after some of the Hollywood celebs and the strange baby names. "Fly"? I don't suppose that is much different than "Apple" and "Blue", but these kids have to wear these names. Sometimes, I don't think the parents think about that when they are striving to pick out something that is different and will stand out.
    I can see Carrie picking out something with some personality or ring to it, but I would be a bit surprised if she picks out something too far out simply because there has never been anything too far out evident about her in her appearance or her performances.

She either is carrying her baby very well, or she isn't very far along because she hasn't looked pregnant in recent appearances, nor does she appear to have a bit of a tummy in that pic, either. I hope she is feeling well and is able to do the scheduled things she wants up until the time the baby is due.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Bloomers the name Fly was thrown out by Mike as a joke (his last name is Fisher, that would make the baby a Flyfisher). I have no doubt that they will come up with something appropriate.

Carrie, as recent as last week played shows in Florida & Aspen Colorado & she still has a few scheduled for later this month including the big one in NYC with JayZ et. al. I presume she will continue to make all her appearances & sally forth in the studio working on her next album & the baby bump should begin to be pretty noticeable in October when she & Brad host the CMA Awards.

By the way, I know no one else follows this stuff, I don't either really, but a bunch of Carrie fans do...It has been pretty incredible the amount of celebrity congratulatory tweets that have been addressed to Carrie & Mike. And one of the nicest came from her Idol buddy Bo Bice, who should know all about having babies, he has like 104 kids.

I'm really interested to see how high the bidding will go for the first baby photos.

This was August 29th in Florida. She has been wearing loose fitting tops for a spell now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by razorbacker; 09-03-2014 at 08:28 AM.

My Goodness....

It has just been announced that Carrie's hit single Two Black Cadillacs will be made into a 6 hour mini series for Fox. The show will be co - produced by Carrie & Jerry Bruckheimer!

‘Two Black Cadillacs’ Series: Carrie Underwood Song Being Developed As Fox Event | Deadline

To the Point

Yay for Carrie being pregnant! Hope all goes well.

Mini series, How cool is that?! I am excited for her. Lyrics certainly lend themselves to the possibilities.
    justCoz likes this.

+ Reply to Thread