+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Carrie has been invited to be the star to unveil the worlds biggest video screens & perform in Jacksonville Florida on July 26th.

Unveil Event

Last night in Nashville Keith Urban & Vince Gill hosted a concert called All 4 The Hall, of course for The Country Music Hall OF Fame. Many stars were on hand, to talk about song writing & even to sing covers of some of their favorite songs. Carrie covered I Will Always Love You. She takes it back to it's Country roots & avoids the bombast of Whitney Houston. She followed up with Last Name & according to those that were there, she brought the house down.

Here is IWALY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwxJSSJ7ZHc

Tonight is the 6th anniversary of Carrie joining the Opry. She is back on that stage for 2 shows tonight. 6 years/ My goodness, where has the time gone?

Tonight is the Billboard Music Awards show. Carrie & Miranda Lambert will be debuting their new duet of a song called Something Bad that is on Miranda's
    upcoming album. Reports from rehearsal are that this is going be be a show stopper. Here are the two ladies making a statement:
    Attached Images Attached Images

This is what it is like to be an "A" list celebrity winner at an awards show. It must be really uncomfortable. If you get past the leg, notice the alligator on the shoe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvZvVxqR4YE

I know not many people around here follow Carrie or even like her for that matter, but last night was the CMA Salute To The Troops show on CBS. Carrie wrote this song specially for the night, all proceeds go to charities. Just a little trivia, she asked to do it twice for the taping...she broke down the first time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-YjX1ozCoQ
    Debb70 likes this.

To say thanks for participating in th eduet of Something Bad, Miranda Lambert bought Carrie a present:

It's nice sentiment, but do you think Carrie would actually ride a motorcycle? lol

I like Miranda and Carrie, but I think they are very different people in many ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It's nice sentiment, but do you think Carrie would actually ride a motorcycle? lol

I like Miranda and Carrie, but I think they are very different people in many ways.
    Just last week, Carrie's husband Mike sent out a bit of video of him teaching Carrie to ride. She was on a small dirt bike, fully helmeted & protected, but she was learning. I don't see her ever taking that big bike out on the highway though. They have 400 acres outside of Nashville where they can build a dirt track if the so desire.

Here is the emphasis behind all this, they will be performing the song at the CMT Awards tomorrow & I believe this photo is from the video shoot.

CMT Awards were last night. Carrie won the Video Of The Year for the 3rd consecutive year for See You Again. Before that though, she & Miranda did a reprise of the soon to be #1 hit, Something Bad.

+ Reply to Thread