+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    No they are reproducing the Broadway play in a live 3 hr. production on NBC this December
    Thank you, razor!
    Based on your first reply, I started to think you were losing it.
    Or worse, **I** was losing it!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Carrie won the Video Of The Year Award last night at the CMT Video Awards for Blown Away & then she had what Billboard Magazine is calling "perhaps the performance of her career" with her tribute to the Oklahoma Tornado Victims. Watch it here: The performance is in the middle of the page:

Carrie Underwood – CMT Music Awards Performance (Video) | 2013 CMT Music Awards, Carrie Underwood : Just Jared
    combatcutie likes this.

Last night was the 5th anniversary of Carrie's Opry membership. They had 2 sold out shows.

It's also Fanfare week.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    It's also Fanfare week.
    It's funny how many people still call it Fanfair. It was renamed CMA Music Fest years ago, but even the artists & sometimes the press still refer to it as Fanfair. Carrie closes the week as the final performer on Sunday Nights bill in the stadium.

Having been there for the entire week on 5 occasions I can tell you that by the time Sunday night rolls around you are dead tired & ready to roll home. But, it is a week like no other. Certainly no other genre of music has anything similar. I highly recommend a trip to Nashville for CMA Music Fest to anyone that has the least bit of interest.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    It's funny how many people still call it Fanfair. It was renamed CMA Music Fest years ago, but even the artists & sometimes the press still refer to it as Fanfair. Carrie closes the week as the final performer on Sunday Nights bill in the stadium.

Having been there for the entire week on 5 occasions I can tell you that by the time Sunday night rolls around you are dead tired & ready to roll home. But, it is a week like no other. Certainly no other genre of music has anything similar. I highly recommend a trip to Nashville for CMA Music Fest to anyone that has the least bit of interest.
    Yeah, I thought that was a stupid rename and refuse to follow suit. Not that I've ever been but living here and wanting the revenue of Fan Fair (I always thought it was spelled fanfare. I just looked it up and some do.) to continue, I will continue to call it by it's beloved name.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I still to this day read comments about lack of stage presence & Carriebot. It is beyond my comprehension how people can say these things. Just check out this fan shot video from CMA Music Fest last night as Carrie takes on Guns & Roses.

Carrie Underwood Paradise City - YouTube

Still the best legs in the business:

Last edited by razorbacker; 06-10-2013 at 08:58 AM.

A young Carrie wanted to get her picture take with Tracy Byrd. I wonder if the shoe is on the other foot now?

Filming the introductions to Sunday Night Football has begun.

Carrie has now surpassed 2 million twitter followers. And remember when she took to twitter about that ag/gag bill in Tennessee & called on the Governor to veto it & he did? Well it came out today that he before he made the decision he contacted a lot of folks on both sides of the issue & the only celebrity he talked to was Carrie.

+ Reply to Thread