+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Carrie Underwood

But it is relevant to the contestant no matter when they competed on a show. We don't allow updates very often in the Bachelor forums because they can get complicated; however, American Idol and other talent shows have contestants who are constantly evolving in their careers and their news should be kept in one place - the most logical their thread in the show forum.
    NCLurker and justCoz like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Personally, I think information about celebrities in past reality shows should be posted in the Celebrity Gossip section instead of the old show forums, unless the new information is about that season, like when Hope Solo wrote about being abused by her partner on Dancing With the Stars. That's just my opinion, though. I don't see the point in bumping an old show forum with news about a contestant who was on it years ago. It's not really relevant to the show anymore.
    All of these threads become contestant specific once the show is over. And they accomplish so much more after the show, so I don't see the problem. Concert tour information, album or single sales, chart position, Broadway plays in the case of some, Las Vegas shows for others is information, not celebrity gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    All of these threads become contestant specific once the show is over. And they accomplish so much more after the show, so I don't see the problem. Concert tour information, album or single sales, chart position, Broadway plays in the case of some, Las Vegas shows for others is information, not celebrity gossip.
    Personally, I appreciate the information being posted on past contestants. It's always interesting to see what they are up to now and what better place to put them then in their contestant threads. I would never even think to go into Celebrity Gossip but I do check the Idol threads every now and then.
    NCLurker, Jexter and razorbacker like this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Personally, I appreciate the information being posted on past contestants. It's always interesting to see what they are up to now and what better place to put them then in their contestant threads. I would never even think to go into Celebrity Gossip but I do check the Idol threads every now and then.
    I would hate to have to look for it in Celebrity Gossip anyway. That page moves too fast. Their individual AI forums move slow enough that even if you miss it for several days or weeks, you can still find those post with new info.
    razorbacker likes this.

They had the #1 Party for Blown Away today in Nashville. And, the premiere of the Two Black Cadillacs will be Jan. 23rd.

In conjunction with the #1 party yesterday, there were tons of interviews that came along. Carrie was announced as the first performer to confirm for CMA Music Fest this year & it was also leaked that she is confirmed to perform on the Grammy Awards.

The video for Two Black Cadillacs was released yesterday. It's a goodun!

Carrie Underwood - Two Black Cadillacs - YouTube

I saw that on ET. Boy she sure wears a ton of eye make up. It looked like she had two black eyes. Its not needed because she is pretty without all that slap on her face. UGH
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It has been a while in the making but I Told You So has finally been certified Platinum. Yet another award to hang on someone's wall. She has said she doesn't display these things at her home.

By the way, it has now become public that CArrie asked & received permission from Stephen Kiong himself to use the Christine motif in her Two Black Cadillacs video. Pretty cool.

+ Reply to Thread