+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Carrie & Brad Paisley have been announced as hosts for the CMA Awards for the 5th year. They were shooting promos last week in Nashville. Some pretty humoruous tweets came out of those sessions from both parties. They have become like brother & sister, great chemistry together.
    This makes me happy. I enjoy watching the two of them together, they both seem to be having so much fun.

Carrie threw out the first pitch at the Toronto Blue Jays game today against the Yankees.

And here is a bit of youtube on it. Evidently she made it all the way to the mound but it was just a bit outside.

Carrie Underwood Blue Jays Game - YouTube

Carrie played the Today Show Concert Series this morning. Here is a nice interview with Matt Lauer & then Blown Away, which I think is one of the best LIVE performance songs to come out of Nashville in a while.

Toyota Concert Series

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Carrie threw out the first pitch at the Toronto Blue Jays game today against the Yankees.

And here is a bit of youtube on it. Evidently she made it all the way to the mound but it was just a bit outside.

Carrie Underwood Blue Jays Game - YouTube
    Carrie's fashion style is usually impeccable. WTH was that?
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

^^^^^ It's just a long vest type of thing. She was, afterall, at a baseball game.

Here's another view. Notice that big old wedding ring?

Perhaps you'll like this better. From the Today Show Concert Series this past week.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Although I am not a fan of big rings, that is probably the nicest thing I can say about that pic.

Then you post a pic with her in a pretty simple outfit, and she looks gorgeous again. That girl can wear clothes. That baseball outfit was a big fail. And can you imagine how many news rags are gonna run with "Carrie Underwood is preggers?" Jennifer Aniston has gotten engaged, the tabloids have to find a new target.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Carrie's husband Mike just signed a 2 year extension to keep him with the Nashville Predators through the 2015 season. $4.2 million per year.

They held a party in Nashville yesterday to celebrate Carrie's #1 hit Good Girl.

Is this girl gorgeous or what.

And there are really three reasons for this photo...1&2, the legs...3 the shoes.

A couple of brief updates...

Blown Away, the single, has moved into the Top 10 of the Country Charts making it her 16th consecutive Top 10 single.

Blown Away, the album, has once again this week gained the Top Spot on the Country Albums chart making it six weeks at #1. Pretty remarkable for an album 18 weeks old to regain the top.

Blown Away, the tour. Rehersals are in progress, Carrie has tweeted about the great stage setup she is going to have & that she will be doing something with Hunter Hayes as a duet. No photos, or details. She's keeping all that pretty quiet. 9 days until the first show.

The Blown Away Tour begins this weekend. According to Carrie's tweets, lots of cool things will be happening, but she's not saying what. Opening night will tell all & then it'll be all over youtube.

Blown Away, the album, is once again the #1 Country Album for the second week in a row & 7th week in all.

Blown Away, the single has gotten to #9 & continues it's climb upwards.

+ Reply to Thread