+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Carrie just finished her show in London. If these tweets are any hint, I think she wowed the Brits on her first visit. Looks like those of us that have tickets for this tour are in for a treat.

@Tofflee Carrie Underwood was fantastic. What a voice!!!

@LynnColhoun

Oh my actual god @carrieunderwood !!! You legend

@A_Very_Goodman

So @carrieunderwood tore the roof off the Albert Hall! How Great Thou Art blew me away!

‏@miss_richmond

That was, by far, the best concert I've ever been to. #CarrieUnderwood #carrieinlondon

‏@clairerees
    FANTASTIC CONCERT!!! OMG!! I <3 @carrieunderwood!!

‏@LouisaJessie Wow! Carrie Underwood was incredible! What an amazing night!

‏@whoaitssami In case there was any doubt, Carrie Underwood is one of the best live performers out there.

‏@DanTCamJust left the @carrieunderwood concert at the Royal Albert Hall and I got to say she was absolutely mesmerising! A voice to rival the greats

‏@LelianniSamahra Carrie Underwood's voice>>>

‏@ellenmoyse So much respect for Carrie Underwood. What a voice #stillsinging

‏@WildAngel92 Cannot even explain how amazing @carrieunderwood was tonight. She exceeded my expectations by far. Unbelievable, wow. Please come back soon!

‏@Hotdesigner

@carrieunderwood was brilliant! Such a beautiful, powerful voice. Favourites were #2BlackCadillacs & #BlownAway ... And boy was I!

‏@Clairepoultney I just got Blown Away by @carrieunderwood. She was so flawless that I started crying.

Last edited by razorbacker; 06-22-2012 at 08:14 AM.

The internet sure makes for an incredible immediate experience. This is Carrie on stage in Brisbane Australia, just about an hour ago. She is still on stage as I type this.

TripleGemini likes this.

I have just 3 words

1) Carrie
    2) Vacation
    3) Smokin Bikini

Ok that's 4 but check it out anyway!

Carrie Underwood makes a splash in a colourful bikini... before taking to the waves on a paddleboard | Mail Online

The members of Aerosmith are finally confirming that Carrie does indeed have a duet on their upcoming album.

Carrie Underwood, Aerosmith Duet Confirmed for Rockers' New Album - The Boot

The video for Blown Away is set to debut tomorrow on E!. But, Carrie & her team held a contest recently & the radio staion that got the most votes won the right to the world premier last night. It happened in San Antonio, at a really elegant Country Club. Everyone was wined & dined then they had aQ&A with Carrie & the Director. Evidently this video is prett incredible. They wouldn't allow any cell phones or recording equipment. And no one is spilling info this morining either.

Lot's of fans were there as well as the music press & station personel. Anyway, here, the credentials you needed to get in.

They had the red carpet & the whole enchilada!

If there is anyone that happens by these parts ( seems to be pretty vacant lately) you have to check out the Blown Away video. It's awesome, riviting stuff.

Carrie Underwood Blown Away Premiere Watch Country Stars Wizard Of Oz Inspired Video| E! Online

I haven't seen the video yet, but I absolutely LOVE that song.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I haven't seen the video yet, but I absolutely LOVE that song.
    Click the link I included in the message above you for the video.

Carrie & Brad Paisley have been announced as hosts for the CMA Awards for the 5th year. They were shooting promos last week in Nashville. Some pretty humoruous tweets came out of those sessions from both parties. They have become like brother & sister, great chemistry together.

+ Reply to Thread