+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    It was inevitable! Carrie has arrived...

"Before He Cheats: The Sequel!"
    Thanks for the link, that was hysterical!
    maxkl and Uncle David like this.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Do to high demand a second show has been added for Carrie at the Sydney Opera House. That's pretty cool stuff right there.

Still the best legs in the business.

Is that her husband getting out of the limo? I saw her sitting next to that gentleman in the audience.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yeah, That's Mike.

I don't know if anyone has the OWN network, but Oprah did a really nice 1hr. interview with Carrie & Mike (the first time they had been interviewed together), they actually hosted Oprah at their cabin getaway outside Nashville. I would suggest trying to watch it. It certainly shows a different side to Carrie than has previously been showcased. At the end of the show they took Oprah out to their 400 acres outside Nashville where they are going to build their home & farm & they plant an Oak tree & name it the Oprah Tree, & while planting the tree Carrie & Mike sang an a capella duet of How Great Thou Art. Oprah was pretty moved.
    Last edited by razorbacker; 05-24-2012 at 01:46 PM.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.

Thanks Razor for letting me know about this. I was able to view parts of the interview on Oprah's website and hopefully I will be able to see the complete interview sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Yeah, That's Mike.

I don't know if anyone has the OWN network, but Oprah did a really nice 1hr. interview with Carrie & Mike (the first time they had been interviewed together), they actually hosted Oprah at their cabin getaway outside Nashville. I would suggest trying to watch it. It certainly shows a different side to Carrie than has previously been showcased. At the end of the show they took Oprah out to their 400 acres outside Nashville where they are going to build their home & farm & they plant an Oak tree & name it the Oprah Tree, & while planting the tree Carrie & Mike sang an a capella duet of How Great Thou Art. Oprah was pretty moved.
    Do you know the title of the show it was on on OWN? This so I can search it in my listings and on demand. Thanks for telling us.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Do you know the title of the show it was on on OWN? This so I can search it in my listings and on demand. Thanks for telling us.
    It is called Oprah's next chapter. It's really a nice interview.
    wisgalb likes this.

Just a brief update on Good Girl....The song is now the #1 Country song in the US, Australia & Canada. She done got on her Goodbye Shoes & said goodbye to all those bad boys that Country radio wants to focus on...

I'm off to Nashville tomorrow for her Fan Club Party on Tuesday morning & then the Opry on Tuesday night. Looking forward to it, especially the Fan Club Party concert. It's always pretty special. I don't think I'll ever forget her performance of How Great Thou Art a couple of years ago. She had the whole place in tears.
    ilja likes this.

Carrie was incredible at the party today. She sang with just 2 acoustic guitars a bass and a drummer. One of the guitar guys also played mandolin, banjo & fiddle! It is wonderful to hear how good she is in an acoustic setting. She did about an hour but for me the highlight was Blown Away, it was simply mesmerizing! Opry tonight!

+ Reply to Thread