+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Evidently not only is Carrie singing Good Girl tomorrow night on the ACM Awards show, but she is also a part of the opening. And, here is a nice little blurb about her rehearsal.

TOUT | Life's Moments

Here is an interesting little video called " Stupid S$#@ DJ's Ask" It was recorded at the ACM Awards. Carrie, Bucky & Kellie Pickler are all included.

105.1 KNCI Presents S*** DJs Ask aka Dumb DJ Questions at the ACMs - YouTube

I love Carrie, but her new song is not one of my favorites. Have you seen the video? Her voice doesn't sound good on it IMO. I can see why she released it though.

Carrie gets the upcoming cover of Billboard & evidently has plans for the rest of the world outside the USA.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Carrie gets the upcoming cover of Billboard & evidently has plans for the rest of the world outside the USA.

Hmmmm.....she appears to be trying to imitate Jennifer Lopez IMO. I can see trying to expand your horizons, but it seems too contrived IMO. She is beautiful enough.

I think she looks beautiful.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

And her style is impeccable... the AI stylists had her looking bad a couple of times---hair and clothes, but she must have found a stylisty whom she trusts whose taste is amazing because she always looks so good
    Debb70 and Jaceegirl like this.

She does look good, but I do take issue with her stance and short skirts. I don't care for it. It looks nasty IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    And her style is impeccable... the AI stylists had her looking bad a couple of times---hair and clothes, but she must have found a stylisty whom she trusts whose taste is amazing because she always looks so good
    The lady in this photo with Carrie has done her hair & makeup ever since she won Idol. This photo is from the Grand Opening of her new salon in Nashville. I think she looks more like Carries sister than Carries sister do.

By the way Debb, I think yiou have brought up the short skirt thing before & I'll tell you again, Carrie has mentioned this in an interview & she says everytime she wears a short skirt she wears shorts underneath.
    Debb70 likes this.

As a gift to the members of her fan club, Carrie is holding an online listening party for the new album next Tuesday night (alas I have to work). The fans get to hear it a week before it comes out. But, on top of that, & even better for some, she has also invited some of us to Nashville this Saturday to hear the album with her in the studio where it was recorded ( alas, yet again, I have to work). This whole work thing sux, but there is a bright light ahead, I'm retiring in 2 months. Not that I'm that old, I'm just moving on...

Also, on the album front, many folks in the Country Industry have had private listening parties & the reviews coming from those parties are just incredible. Everyone is saying it is Carries best work yet & a huge step forward in her career.

And just 1 more bit of news, Carrie is pretty much confirming rumors that she is headed to the UK for the first time.
    Jaceegirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread