+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Evidently it has just been announced that Friday Feb. 4th from the Pepsi Fan Jam at the Superbowl, CMT will be producing their CMT Crossroads show, starring Carrie & Aerosmith. This should be EPIC!
    Wow! That will be amazing. I can't wait to see it.

Carrie just let her fan club in on the Crossroads concert. It is a go for Feb 4th from Indianapolis & The Super Bowl. She is super stoked, as are we.

Carrie announced her first single from the next album yesterday. Impacting radio SOON! It's called Good Girl, she says it is a rockin good song.

XM Radio is saying Carrie will debut her new single Saturday Night in the Crossroads show with Steven. Can't wait. Even if I am the only one interested around these parts.

FORT Fanatic

I'm taping the Cross Roads show... looking forward to it!!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

CMT has Steven and Carrie on the Crossroads show at 11PM (my cable) tonight (2-4). I've got it set to record.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

What a show that was last night. Talk about a couple of folks that loved being there together. Carrie couldn't wait to blog to her fan club after the show. Here are her feelings:

Okay, guys...I just HAD to blog after the night I just had! I am seriously replaying everything that just went down and am having the craziest time trying to process it all! I am sure I am not and will not make sense as I write any of this.

I just had one of the best nights of my life. I'm not sure I have ever had more fun on stage than I did tonight. Steven Tyler is one of the most wonderful people that I have had the pleasure of knowing and I could not have imagined sharing the stage for CMT Crossroads with anyone else. We fed off of each other so wonderfully up there I could hardly believe it myself! There is NO WAY I'm going to sleep tonight...I can't wait to watch it back!

My band was amazing! The crowd was amazing! Steven was amazing!

Whew!

Anyway, I am just so happy that I got the chance to do what we did tonight. This is something that I will never ever ever forget in my career and in my life. I am on cloud 1,489 tonight! I hope you guys enjoyed it!!!!

xoxo, Carrie

Last edited by razorbacker; 02-05-2012 at 08:00 AM.

For anyone that saw that show last night but has never seen Carrie on her own, that was her band playing. They are incredible musicians themselves. Next tour...go see her!!!

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

O.M.G! That was a smokin' hot show! Steven was in fantastic voice and Carrie was wonderful. The two compliment each other so well. Her band was unreal, they were so good...especially since the majority of the songs were Aerosmith. I'm saving it to watch again.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Good things are still going on. Carrie will be singing a duet at the Grammys with Tony Bennett,

+ Reply to Thread