+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfReason View Post
    It really is amazing how much Carrie has grown as a singer/performer since her days on idol. That being said, somebody please feed that girl.
    She needs to stay thin so she can wear those little hot pants! LOL

She really has grown as an artist and I think kept her humility. The best vocals I ever heard from Carrie were in the Country Girls' Night Out performance a few weeks ago, singing, How Great Thou Art. She really brought the house down. There are details and links for it upthread. I knew then, she was a rare find. It would have put Celine and Mariah to shame. Really. When she finished the song, she wiped tears from her face. It was VERY spiritual.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrown View Post
    I think she is just right for her body size. She looks so skinny beside Lauren because Lauren has nice full figure.

I always thought Carrie sounded good and she is a gorgeous woman just the way she is now.

"Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Here is a Red Carpet interview with Carrie. Check it out & she tells about her voting faux pas...a true blonde moment.

Carrie Underwood’s Hilarious ‘Idol’ Dialing Mix Up | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Carrie is only 5'4" & trust me when I say, she is really a nicely proportioned young woman. I have met & stood next to her a few times & I for one would not change a thing. Trust me, she is not to thin...check last nights Red Carpet photos, she is smokin.
    Oh, I'm not saying anything bad. She just looked a little thin, but she is still absolutely GORGEOUS.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tuesday Morning is Carrie's Fan Club Party. It is being held at the Opry again. As far as I know she is the only person that has Fan Club Parties at the Opry, there may be others but I have never heard of them.

Tuesday Night is the Opry. I have 2dn row center seats. Here is the lineup.

7:00 – 7:30
    Jimmy Dickens
    Darius Rucker

7:30 – 8:00
    Jerrod Niemann
    Martina McBride

8:00 – 8:30
    Oak Ridge Boys
    Lady Antebellum

8:30 – 9:00
    Bill Anderson
    Carrie Underwood

Should be a good day...

Have a great time as always Razor, looking forward to your updates on your adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by justCoz View Post
    Have a great time as always Razor, looking forward to your updates on your adventures.
    For the 1st time in 6 years, I'm not staying the entire week in Nashville. Just going for Tuesday. By the way, I believe Carrie is scheduled to be in Australia beginning Friday June 10. Her first extended promotional trip abroad.

She was in Cincinnati yesterday at the Kroger headquarters filming a new Vitamin Water Commercial.

Last edited by razorbacker; 06-04-2011 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    For the 1st time in 6 years, I'm not staying the entire week in Nashville. Just going for Tuesday. By the way, I believe Carrie is scheduled to be in Australia beginning Friday June 10. Her first extended promotional trip abroad.

She was in Cincinnati yesterday at the Kroger headquarters filming a new Vitamin Water Commercial.

She is gorgeous! Have fun razorbacker!
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

When I see that photo, all I can wonder is what happened to her legs? They look all bruised. It is probably the lighting coming from the top, but wow.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    When I see that photo, all I can wonder is what happened to her legs? They look all bruised. It is probably the lighting coming from the top, but wow.
    It may have something to do with the story line of the commercial. Remember the tiny horse whisperer. Maybe they are going for something equally funny & over the top.

+ Reply to Thread