+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Love, love, loved their performance! And they both looked great to boot For me, it was the one and only highlight of the show.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

The Ladies Night Out tribute taped last night in Las Vegas. Stories coming out are that Vince Gill joined Carrie for Jesus Take The Wheel & then Carrie brought the crowd & herself to tears with an incredible version of How Great Thou Art. If you have never seen her do this song, please do yourself a favor & tune into this special when it airs.

The performance between Carrie & Steven has had 1,700,000 YouTube views in the past day & 1/2. It has gone viral!

The NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs began last night. Carrie's husband Mike had 2 goals & an assist in Nashville's first game against Anaheim. Anaheim is favored to win the series by the odds makers in Vegas.

I love Carrie. She is one of my top 5 favorite female performers right now. I think she's great, personality, talent looks, etc., however, I checked out her performance with Steven Tyler and once again she seems to have a difficult time standing appropiately when she is in a dress. Does anyone know why she does that? I don't recall her doing that on AI. It's so unattractive. I haven't noticed any other female performer who stands with their legs so far apart when performing in a dress. Why does she do this? I could understand if she was wearing pants, but not a dress or skirt.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I love Carrie. She is one of my top 5 favorite female performers right now. I think she's great, personality, talent looks, etc., however, I checked out her performance with Steven Tyler and once again she seems to have a difficult time standing appropiately when she is in a dress. Does anyone know why she does that? I don't recall her doing that on AI. It's so unattractive. I haven't noticed any other female performer who stands with their legs so far apart when performing in a dress. Why does she do this? I could understand if she was wearing pants, but not a dress or skirt.
    She always wears shorts under those short skirts. She has said so on multiple occasions.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    She always wears shorts under those short skirts. She has said so on multiple occasions.
    That's good, so maybe she's aware of the problem. It doesn't bother me that someone could see up her dress. I'm not concerned with that, it's just that it looks bizarre and unbecoming for a woman to stand that way.

FORT Fan

I saw Soul Surfer this past weekend. Carrie turned in a respectable performance I would say. Great movie!

I really want to see that movie...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    the ladies night out tribute taped last night in las vegas. Stories coming out are that vince gill joined carrie for jesus take the wheel & then carrie brought the crowd & herself to tears with an incredible version of how great thou art. If you have never seen her do this song, please do yourself a favor & tune into this special when it airs.
    amazing!!!

+ Reply to Thread