+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

FORT Newbie

Re: Carrie Underwood

thank you razorbacker, for keeping someone like me, who is computer challenged, informed of what is happening to one of the best AI winners. I have been lurking for some time.

Big night for Carrie last night at the American Country Awards. She won all 6 awards she was nominated for incliding Artist Of The Year. They were fan voted & I am shocked that she beat Taylor Swift.

Carrie has just been nominated for a Golden Globe for her song There's A Place For Us.

Carrie ends her big year with some great news.

Carrie Underwood makes 'Pollstar' top tours lists - Idol Chatter: American Idol News, Rumors, & Information

Carrie Underwood makes 'Pollstar' top tours lists

Carrie Underwood's Play On tour was the 18th biggest tour in North American in 2010, according to Pollstar. It also ranked 31st among worldwide tours.
    Carrie played 102 shows in 2010, drawing 778,930 fans -- an average of 7,637 per show. Her average ticket price was $49.17.
    Bon Jovi topped Pollstar's North American and Worldwide charts, selling more than 1.9 million tickets worldwide.
    Carrie was the only American Idol act to make the concert-industry publication's year-end lists, though new Idol judge Steven Tyler's band, Aerosmith, ranked 33rd on the Worldwide chart.
    Carrie currently has 2011 concerts scheduled for Atlantic City, N.J. (Borgata Hotel Event Center, Jan. 1); California's Stagecoach Festival (May 1); Wisconsin's Chippewa Valley Country Festival (June 25); and Ohio's Hickory Hill Lakes (July 8).

I reckon Carrie must feel pretty good about having 1 of her songs featured on each episode so far. Especially Temporary Home, which seemed to really strike home for the girl that sang it. Carrie must be very pleased.

Play On has just been certified 2X Platinum making Carrie the only Idol to have every album go multi platinum. UnDo It, will pass the Platinum level in the next couple of weeks.

That's all great news Razor, thanks for keeping us updated!

Carrie's husband, Mike Fisher, got traded from Ottawa to Nashville.

Predators acquire Mike Fisher, Carrie Underwood's husband | The Tennessean | tennessean.com

The Predators have acquired Ottawa forward Mike Fisher in exchange for Nashville’s first-round draft pick in the 2011 NHL Draft and a conditional pick in the 2012 draft.

Fisher, the husband of country superstar Carrie Underwood, is tied for his team’s lead in goals with 14 and is third in points (24).

“We were seeking a top-six forward and Mike Fisher was the player we set our sights on,” Predators General Manager David Poile said.

The 30-year-old Fisher also has plenty of playoff experience, having played in 75 postseason games.

I was just coming to report that Unk. So, I'll add another piece of good news for Carrie. UnDo It has been certified Platinum. Celebrations on multiple fronts in the Fisher/Underwood household!

I scooped razor on a Carrie story.

+ Reply to Thread