June 12 Birmingham, AL BJCC Arena
    June 13 Lexington, KY Rupp Arena
    June 15 Springfield, MO JQH Arena
    June 17 Fargo, ND Fargodome
    June 18 Winnipeg, MB MTS Centre
    June 20 Saskatoon, SK Credit Union Centre

Re: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3820639;
    I thought she sang well, particularly following Latifah who I thought was dreadful, but ugh, that white outfit was very tacky, imo.
    Lol, well it WAS the Superbowl...so tacky attire is a perfect fit.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;3820639;
    I thought she sang well, particularly following Latifah who I thought was dreadful, but ugh, that white outfit was very tacky, imo.
    My daughter said "what was she thinking? That outfit does nothing for her."

FORT Fan

I was disappointed in Carrie's performance which I hate to say. I have heard her sing live for 2 hours and not miss a note. She had a couple of squeakers last night and I felt bad for her. She must have been really nervous. Still love her though!

FORT Fan

Thanks for posting that Unkle Scott. She's just so darn talented!

Carrie Underwood Is Such a Worm! - E! Online

Carrie Underwood Is Such a Worm!

Just when you thought Carrie Underwood couldn't be more likeable—she did answer questions about "Pants on the Ground" with an impressive straight face, after all—along comes Sesame Street.

The American Idol winner swept her cares away and into a new, recurring character on the long-running children's television show. Carrie Underworm, an invertebrate puppet with a shiny blond wig, makes her debut on the show this Thursday. She'll reappear on the series March 17, April 8 and April 26, according to CMT.com.

Thursday's installment features an exclusive recording of "The Worm Anthem," and is introduced by NASCAR driver Jeff Gordon.

We can't help but wonder—given that Carrie's engaged to hockey star Mike Fisher, could this mean a baby who'd best appreciate her contribution to kiddie TV won't be far behind?

Watch Jeff Gordon introduce Carrie Underworm & watch her sing....funny stuff!

Dailymotion - Carrie Underworm - a Film & TV video

Looks like Carrie is up to more stuff for pets & has also gained a second sponsor for her tour.

Behind the Scenes: Carrie Underwood's New Pedigree PSA | Celebrities | News | PEOPLE Pets

Behind the Scenes: Carrie Underwood's New Pedigree PSA

Carrie Underwood grew up surrounded by animals. Working in a vet clinic before she hit it big, the country superstar still volunteers at a shelter when she goes home to Oklahoma. And now, as mom to 4-year-old pup Ace, the singer is stepping up to help animals in need through the Pedigree Foundation.

Underwood recently teamed up with Pedigree — a sponsor of her Play On tour — to shoot a public service announcement on behalf of the company's big adoption drive. "I can't imagine life without my dog," she told Pedigree at the shoot. "Dogs are just beautiful souls that don't want a thing from you."

Ace appears in the spot with Underwood, and according to an on-set source he was "a natural" in front of the camera! "He's just so special because he loves me for no reason other than I love him back," Underwood told Pedigree. "He's smart and he's fun, and makes me really appreciate all the little things in life because he is a little thing."

The PSA debuts on Monday, Feb. 15, and in the meantime, pet lovers can visit dogsrule.com to contribute to the cause. Every donation will be matched by Pedigree up to $500,000.

Read more about Underwood's charity work on PEOPLEPets.com:

There are many of them out there, but here are a few photos of Carrie on the set of her movie.

+ Reply to Thread