+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by burntbrat;3504944;
    I see them. They are great pics razorbacker! Who is that guy at the table with her? Anybody special?
    I'm not sure who he is. This was the second of 2, 2hr. sessions. This one was at The Opry booth so maybe he has something to do with them.

Here is the last shot I have of the crowd waiting for Carries arrival to sign autographs, but this one shows the other end of the throng.

A happy Carrie greets the fans. The big guy in the back is her body guard. He’s never to far away. Must be weird to have to have a body guard all the time, but that’s where her life is now.

Here is one from the second of the Opry shows. She really looked good that night. She did a different set for each show, most of the others repeated their sets.

More stuff from CMA Music Fest. I have lot's of photos but don't have lots of time at any one time, so I'm spreading these out. I hope someone is seeing them.

In the past couple of years Carrie seems to have become the most visible of all past Idols, now it seems as though she is also becoming the new face of The Grand Ol Opry.

The Fan Club Party was held at the Opry. There were approximately 1,000 people there, she treated us to a private concert that lasted almost an hour. The party in total was around 21/2 hrs. long. He she is with some of her band.

Trace Adkins at the Opry. From the top of his cowboy hat to the bottom of his boots, he is 7’1”. He is a big, big man.

The LoCash Cowboys. If you ever get a chance to see them, you must. They put on a great show. They are working on their first album, being produced by song writer extraordinaire, Jeffrey Steele.

One of the most gorgeous women in Country Music, Danielle Peck.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I'm loving the pics razor..and Trace is a mighty fine big man!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fanatic

hi razor. thanks for all your updates and pics (carrie's and other former idols). looking forward for more pics.

i didn't know adkins was that tall. knew he was tall...thought like 6'5 or something and that his big wide muscular shoulders/biceps/arms just made him look bigger but at 7'1" that is really one big guy. i just love his voice. so deep and raspy and if simon and other judges had trouble with bucky's enunciating well wonder what they would think when they just have a conversation with trace.

and danielle peck is underrated. hopefully she'll have a break out year.

and the LoCash Cowboys look interesting just from that pic alone.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3509593;
    One of the most gorgeous women in Country Music, Danielle Peck.

I enjoying the pics razor, thank you. I was at CMA fest last year and loved every minute of it.

Danielle Peck is beautiful, but she needs to tone down the eyebrow plucking, her's are extreme.

Todays photos:

Carrie asked Lance Smith from CMT to be the surprise MC of the Fan Club Party. Here they are together during the question & answer session. He was really good, funny & kept her on her toes. At one point they were talking about her training regimen. She said she runs everyday, but twice a week she has a personal trainer come to her house & make her do the tough stuff. She admitted to doing 90 push ups the day before.

From an American Idol to some Nashville Stars:

Here is winner Buddy Jewell. He lost his recording contract a couple of years ago. I have not heard if he was ever resigned, but I sure did like some of his songs.

Another winner, Chris Young. For the life of me I can’t understand why this guy hasn’t had more success. He is straight up one of the better traditional Country voices around.

Even though she didn’t win, Miranda Lambert is hands down the most successful of all Nashville Star alums. These were both taken off the big screen during the stadium show, but I don’t think they came out to bad.

Are you still with me?

Here is another shot of Carrie at the Opry. This one is from the first show.

How bout Ricky Skaggs letting the hair grow, also at the Opry.

Reba on the big stage, Thursday night just before the storm.

I’m not sure what Keith Anderson is measuring here, but something sure is small. Keith has been Carries buddy ever since she hit Nashville.

This was the first appearance on the big stage for Jake Owen & he was real happy to be there.

fantastic pictures Razor, thanks for letting us in on your experience even a little bit.

Here are photos of Carrie, followed by all the folks that opened up for her during her Carnival Ride Tour.

At the Fan Club Party.

Josh Turner. He opened when I saw her in Little Rock. He was on the first segment of the tour.

Jason Michael Carroll. He opened for her for around 20 - 30 shows, but they were never close enough to me.

Little Big Town at the Opry. They were on the final stages of the tour. They opened around 50 shows.

A funny story. On the last night of the tour, Carrie ran a video for the crowd about 10 minutes before LBT took the stage. She told the audience that LBT was going to take a few minutes to introduce each member of the band & when the names were announced she asked the crowd to boo as loudly as they could. Well, it worked to perfection & Karen Fairchild, who was doing the intros was mortified because each name kept getting bigger boos & she was going to be the last to be introduced. They finally caught on & had a huge laugh out of it, but they are on record as saying they owe Carrie big time. Should be interesting to see what the payback will be.

+ Reply to Thread