+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Re: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3341926;
    Someone's getting the look.
    Maybe Chace Crawford?

She looks gorgeous. That's some dress!

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;3342062;
    Maybe Chace Crawford?

She looks gorgeous. That's some dress!
    Carrie U.= Pretty woman, she looks beautiful all the time. Stunning!

Post Grammy night, post Elton John Party, Carrie has to leave LAX & head for home. No matter who you are, it’s off with the shoes!!

By the way, I just heard a radio review of "all things Hollywood, the Oscars & The Elton John Party." Eltons' party for those that don't know, is a Charity event where all the proceeds go to a pediatric aids cause. Overheard at the party was Carrie's offer to record a duet with Sir Elton & all the proceeds go to the charity. How smokin would that be?
    Last edited by razorbacker; 02-24-2009 at 01:24 PM.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Was Elton's agreement overheard as well? I'd definitely like to hear that collaboration.

Quote Originally Posted by Blues Songstres;3345710;
    Was Elton's agreement overheard as well? I'd definitely like to hear that collaboration.
    This was all reported by one of those gossip columnists & looking back in retrospect, I shouldn't even have relayed it here. Who really knows who said what & to whom. Bad move on my part...no matter how much I would like to hear that collaboration.

PS: It must be a weird weird thing to live your life in a fishbowl. There are now videos all over the place of Carrie standing in line at the airport, talking to the guys standing around her, blowing bubbles, & taking off her boots. All the while the cameras are clicking away & the other folks standing near her have these really confused looks on their faces.

It’s not the first time, but it has been a few months.

Carrie Underwood to be featured on Country Weekly cover | BAM's Blog

Carrie Underwood to be featured on Country Weekly cover

Checotah’s favorite daughter, Carrie Underwood will be featured on the cover of the March 23 edition of Country Weekly, which will go on sale March 9.

The story is titled “Carrie Underwood: How I’ve Changed,” and she talks about how she’s changed and how she’s stayed the same since she shot to stardom as the 2005 winner of “American Idol.”

Underwood tells the magazine that plenty of changes occur in everyone’s life between the ages of 21 and 25, according to a news release.

”I’ve definitely changed over the last few years as far as growing up,” she says in the release. At the same time she adds, “I hope that anybody that knew me before and knows me now can still say I’m the same person inside.”

The magazine also promises to share Underwood’s “hot looks for the year.” The Oklahoma native has earned admiration from her fashion sense as well as her music since hitting it big nearly four years ago.

It will be the third straight edition of Country Weekly to prominently feature an Oklahoman on the cover. Toby Keith is on the cover of the March 9 edition, on sale now. Garth Brooks and the rest of the “Class of ‘89″ - stars such as Alan Jackson, Clint Black and Brooks who released their debut albums in 1989 - were on the front of the Feb. 23 issue.
    Last edited by Unklescott; 03-02-2009 at 06:31 PM.

Carrie scheduled for the Annie Leibovitz treatment…Nice!

Carrie Underwood, Eva Longoria, Brooke Shields, Lauren Hutton and Anjelica Huston in an Iconic Ad Campaign Shot by Annie Leibovitz - Entertainment - redOrbit

Carrie Underwood, Eva Longoria, Brooke Shields, Lauren Hutton and Anjelica Huston in an Iconic Ad Campaign Shot by Annie Leibovitz
    Posted on: Tuesday, 3 March 2009, 08:00 CST

BADGLEY MISCHKA CELEBRATES TWO DECADES OF GLAMOUR!

NEW YORK, March 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Badgley Mischka is celebrating two glamorous decades in fashion with an advertising celebration campaign featuring some of the most recognizable faces in Hollywood: Eva Longoria, Carrie Underwood, Brooke Shields, Lauren Hutton and Anjelica Huston.

Shot by legendary photographer Annie Leibovitz at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles, the ladies posed along with the designers in classic Leibovitz style. Each of the women is wearing Badgley Mischka couture eveningwear and accessories.

The campaign will debut in April issues of magazines such as Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and InStyle and features the tagline, "Two Decades of Glamour," symbolic of Badgley Mischka's strong relationship with Hollywood over the past twenty years.

Mark Badgley & James Mischka met in 1982 at Parsons School of Design in NYC. In 1988, the duo joined forces and started the line, which gained in popularity when Winona Ryder wore their gown to the Academy Awards in 1996. She was the first of many major red carpet moments including Jennifer Lopez at three consecutive Oscars, Madonna, Catherine Zeta Jones, Sharon Stone, Jennifer Garner, Julia Roberts, Kate Winslet, Sarah Jessica Parker, Ashley Judd, Carrie Underwood, Eva Longoria, Teri Hatcher and Brooke Shields.

In the Spring of 1999, the first collection hit retailers such as Henri Bendel and Barney's. Since then, the brand has flourished into a true lifestyle brand recognizable worldwide. To date, the label includes: Badgley Mischka Couture, Eveningwear, Handbags, Eyewear, Footwear, Accessories, Jewelry, Watches, Swimwear, Fragrance, Home, Bridal and Bridesmaids. Badgley Mischka is sold in the most prestigious stores in the world including Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue and Holt Renfrew.

B-ROLL: CELEBRITY & DESIGNER SOUNDBITES AND BEHIND-THE-SCENE'S FOOTAGE

FOR ONLINE MEDIA:

Downloadable Video and Photos Available Starting Wednesday, March 4, 2009: [IMG]www.dogmatic.com/MNR/BadgleyMischka/20th[/IMG]

FOR TV MEDIA:

Satellite Feed of B-Roll Package on Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Feed 1: 10:45AM-11:00AM, ET

Feed 2: 1:45PM-2:00PM, ET

Coordinates for feeds: Galaxy 19, Transponder 15, C-Band;

DL Freq.: 4000 (V)

Trouble#: 646.336.7977; Audio 6.2/6.8

For more information, please contact: Elana Gichon / Dogmatic / 310.450.3884 / elana.gichon@dogmatic.com

For anyone interested, there are lots of behind the scenes videos from this photo shoot available. Watch Annie at work & see what transpires. Carrie must feel pretty honored to be in the presence of some of history's most famous models: Lauren Hutton, Brooke Shields, Angelica Houston? Pretty cool company.

Badgley Mischka: 20th Anniversary

FORT Fogey

I am just amazed everytime I see Carrier perform or appear at a function. She is flawless attired. She obviously hired the perfect sylist for herself. The young girl from OK had some major hair and fashion mis steps on AI...not so now.

But to have been made a part of this advertising campaign is remarkable. The people she is sharing it with have been around a LONG time. I think she is being rewarded for making fashion a part of her young life when so many others her age appear in public so badly dressed

Here are a couple of photos from the shoot for Badgley Mishka. Carrie has always worn their stuff on Red Carpets & to Awards shows & they have always been very proud of the way she carries it off.

By the way, this shoot was a tribute to 5 decades of beautiful women. They had:

Carrie representing the 20 somethings
    Eva for the 30’s
    Brooke the 40’s
    Angelica the 50’s
    And believe it or not Lauren is now in her 60’s.

Not sure why Angelica isn’t in this one…but if you find a photo with Angelica in it, you'll notice that she is wearing the dress that Carrie had on when she performed Just a Dream at the CMA Awards. The long black one.

+ Reply to Thread