+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree72Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Sasw the clip of the duet that David C. and Carrie did, it was very good. Carrie has a powerful voice but she doesn't drown out David C., very good control, vocally. They would make a cute couple.

I reckon you have become a celebrity when you begin to get coverage for stuff like this.

Carrie Underwood Cheers Her Hockey Beau - Couples, Carrie Underwood : People.com

Carrie Underwood Cheers Her Hockey Beau

Though she's kept mum since first being romantically linked with Ottawa Senators hockey player Mike Fisher last month, Carrie Underwood publicly cheered for her guy when his team took on her hometown Predators in Nashville Monday night.

Sitting in a private box in Nashville's Sommet Center, Underwood gripped the edge of her seat as he drove the puck to the goal and grimaced and cringed as Fisher was body slammed. At one point, Fisher appeared to look up in her direction and she flashed a smile.

Fisher was credited with an assist, helping his team beat Nashville 2-0, and Underwood – who in the past has appeared at Predators games to root for her home team – clearly battled divided loyalties. The singer tensed up when the Predators appeared close to scoring, but also gamely displayed her "fang fingers" (a gesture mimicking Predator mascot Gnash's teeth) along with the crowd.

Having a great time, Underwood boogied and sang along to snippets of "Ice, Ice Baby" and "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" played over the loudspeaker. She remained in her box throughout whole game before reportedly joining Fisher in the team's dressing room.

Pre-game, she shared a meal with a small group in a private room at The Palm, located across from the hockey arena.

PS: Photos taken of Carrie & the small group mentioned include her friend from Idol Lindsey Cardinale.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3327814;
    I reckon you have become a celebrity when you begin to get coverage for stuff like this.

Carrie Underwood Cheers Her Hockey Beau - Couples, Carrie Underwood : People.com

Carrie Underwood Cheers Her Hockey Beau

Though she's kept mum since first being romantically linked with Ottawa Senators hockey player Mike Fisher last month, Carrie Underwood publicly cheered for her guy when his team took on her hometown Predators in Nashville Monday night.

Sitting in a private box in Nashville's Sommet Center, Underwood gripped the edge of her seat as he drove the puck to the goal and grimaced and cringed as Fisher was body slammed. At one point, Fisher appeared to look up in her direction and she flashed a smile.

Fisher was credited with an assist, helping his team beat Nashville 2-0, and Underwood who in the past has appeared at Predators games to root for her home team clearly battled divided loyalties. The singer tensed up when the Predators appeared close to scoring, but also gamely displayed her "fang fingers" (a gesture mimicking Predator mascot Gnash's teeth) along with the crowd.

Having a great time, Underwood boogied and sang along to snippets of "Ice, Ice Baby" and "Thank God I'm a Country Boy" played over the loudspeaker. She remained in her box throughout whole game before reportedly joining Fisher in the team's dressing room.

Pre-game, she shared a meal with a small group in a private room at The Palm, located across from the hockey arena.

PS: Photos taken of Carrie & the small group mentioned include her friend from Idol Lindsey Cardinale.

Jessica Simpson gets the same coverage.. so I dont know lol

Did anyone see the video of her at the game when she saw she was on the Jumbotron and freaked out and droped to her knees to duck and hide?? that was priceless!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Lindsey Cardinale. and Carrie are good friends. I remember on Idol when Lindsey got cut, Carrie was crying a little.

I know there aren't many of you that will be attending the CMA Music Fest in June, but I will be going for the 4th consecutive year (stay tuned for on the scene updates again), anyway, Carrie has announced that her annual Fan Club Party will be on Tuesday June 9th. The Fest itself begins on Wed. June 10th with a big party & parade downtown & the music begins at 9am. Thurs. June 11. It has been a tradition for the past couple of years that Carrie has also been a part of the Grand Ol Opry on Tuesday night, so I believe that may continue. Last year was pretty convenient as she held the party in the Opry auditorium itself, the only artist allowed to do so. 4 months to go, the countdown is on & the lineup of artists should begin to come out in the next few weeks. Anyone that has even the least bit of interest in a great week filled with awesome music & the opportunity to get up close & personal with the stars that make the music, should plan on attending this event at least once in their lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3336541;
    I know there aren't many of you that will be attending the CMA Music Fest in June, but I will be going for the 4th consecutive year (stay tuned for on the scene updates again), anyway, Carrie has announced that her annual Fan Club Party will be on Tuesday June 9th. The Fest itself begins on Wed. June 10th with a big party & parade downtown & the music begins at 9am. Thurs. June 11. It has been a tradition for the past couple of years that Carrie has also been a part of the Grand Ol Opry on Tuesday night, so I believe that may continue. Last year was pretty convenient as she held the party in the Opry auditorium itself, the only artist allowed to do so. 4 months to go, the countdown is on & the lineup of artists should begin to come out in the next few weeks. Anyone that has even the least bit of interest in a great week filled with awesome music & the opportunity to get up close & personal with the stars that make the music, should plan on attending this event at least once in their lifetime.
    Thanks razor! I sense a roadtrip for myself coming up!
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fanatic

and don't forget your digital camera since you finally bought one and post it up here since you learned how to do it =)
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Carrie was photographed arriving at LAX last night for the Oscars. Still no word yet on what, if any, part she will play, but the Oscar producers are keeping pretty tight lipped about everything to do with the show. I just don't see her going unless she was either performing or presenting.

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/cele...irport-211549/

Reports coming out of LA tonight are saying that Carrie is at Elton John's Oscar watch party & charity event. Evidently she has hit the big time...look who she is sitting with.

Elton's table: josh groban, sharon stone, carrie underwood and LA's police commissioner.

Pretty cool that she would be sitting with Elton himself.

Someone's getting the look.

http://www.celebuzz.com/carrie-under...-elton-s88111/

Forget the television broadcast, all eyes were on Carrie Underwood who looked stunning at the Elton John AIDS Foundation Benefit Oscar viewing party.
    Last edited by razorbacker; 02-23-2009 at 01:08 AM.

+ Reply to Thread