+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by roses4me;3182049;
    Carrie's scheduled to appear at the Republican convention next week.
    Don't think so. Carrie is in Denver to perform for the Medal of Honor recipients. That has nothing to do with the Republican Convention.

During the Democratic convention coverage on CNN on Thursday night one of the commentators said Carrie would be performer at the Republican convention.
    Along with Trace Adkins, Martina McBride and some other artists from the world of Country whose names escape me.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3182460;
    Don't think so. Carrie is in Denver to perform for the Medal of Honor recipients. That has nothing to do with the Republican Convention.

I hate to quote myself, especially when I have to point out what an idiot I am. Obviously the Dems. were in Denver. The GOP is going to Minneapolis.

I still have no evidence that says anything about Carrie performing, but I did find this list from the Minneapolis Star Tribune. You can read the whole article by clicking the link, but I edited to the entertainment they have listed.

R•O•C•K in the RNC

Granted, next week's lineup won't be as star-studded as the Democratic National Convention in Denver, which has seen the likes of Kanye West, Death Cab for Cutie, Fall Out Boy, Sheryl Crow and, as was rumored at press time, Bruce Springsteen. But still, just the list of names for private GOP-friendly gigs next week is a lot more than what we usually see around Labor Day, including Gretchen Wilson, Daughtry, Sammy Hagar, LeAnn Rimes and Charlie Daniels.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3183120;

Granted, next week's lineup won't be as star-studded as the Democratic National Convention in Denver, which has seen the likes of Kanye West, Death Cab for Cutie, Fall Out Boy, Sheryl Crow and, as was rumored at press time, Bruce Springsteen. But still, just the list of names for private GOP-friendly gigs next week is a lot more than what we usually see around Labor Day, including Gretchen Wilson, Daughtry, Sammy Hagar, LeAnn Rimes and Charlie Daniels.
    Hmmm, I don't recall anyone from that list being mentioned on CNN last week.
    You'd think there'd be some kind of overlap, but this sounds like two completely different lists
    I have no idea which is right, don't want to and frankly can't, vouch for the validity of the names mentioned on CNN. The names I listed in my earlier post were just some of the ones I can remember from the commentary.

How very odd
    "That's Numberwang!"

Well for what it’s worth the NY Post is reporting Carrie will be performing at the GOP Convention. I guess the only way we’ll know for sure is after it’s all over & she either has or hasn’t been there.

REPUBLICANS MIGHT DELAY AND TRANSFORM CONVENTION - New York Post

The GOP convention is scheduled to be an extravaganza of light and sound, organizers said, with "American Idols" Carrie Underwood and Chris Daughtry performing, among others.

Happy Labor day, all you American workers!!

Carries official Fan Club is reporting that she IS NOT going to be performing at the Republican Convention.

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Dare I say I hope not?

I have to ask you ladies out there. How the heck do you stand on one leg in heels like these?

In my own little corner, in my own little chair...

Heck, I used to say that I could run track or shoot hoops in my spikes!

+ Reply to Thread