+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3147061;
    Right in the middle of the song a bug flies down her throat.
    So it is true, if you leave your mouth hanging open flies will go in!
    2003-2008.

Here are the comments from the director of the Just a Dream video. I’m looking forward to seeing this one. No premier date yet.

ROMAN DOES WHAT? » Carrie Underwood "Just A Dream" FINISHED!

After A LOT of work, the new video for Carrie’s latest single is complete, and I think this is definitely one of my favorites. I was TRULY amazed by everything we pulled off in this piece and even more impressed with Carrie’s acting skills. The only draw back to making such an intense video is not being able to crack jokes with her all day and that’s much harder than it sounds. I had to bring out sad, droopy Roman and he’s not as much fun, but he got the job done and was able to keep Carrie in her sad place. She really did do an INCREDIBLE job, and I am happy to report that there were no fake tears or onions used in the making of this video. It’s all Carrie!

We shot the piece just south of Columbia, Tennessee during an incredibly hot day filled with bugs and tons of cornfields. We did have to shut down for about three hours when a storm rolled through, complete with lightning and thunder. It put us a little behind, but we got everything we needed! The crew, as always, was incredible and Ruby Guidara once again worked art directing magic, but there were other magicians on hand, including good friends Norman Bonney, Randy Brewer and the entire Revolution Crew. It was a long shoot day, but I think it was well worth it and I appreciate everybody that worked so hard to make it happen.

Look for it here soon and even sooner on CMT and GAC!

It has been rumored for a bit now that Carrie was working on a Christmas album, maybe this is what the rumor was all about. Regardless, it sounds pretty cool…

Story Not Found

Sony BMG Music Entertainment Announces the Release of 'Elvis Presley Christmas Duets' CD Available October 14, 2008
    First Elvis Presley Duets Album In History

Last update: 3:38 p.m. EDT Aug. 4, 2008

NEW YORK and NASHVILLE, Tenn., Aug 04, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- On October 14, Sony BMG Music Entertainment, in partnership with Elvis Presley Enterprises, Inc., will release the "Elvis Presley Christmas Duets" CD, which is the first Elvis Presley duet recordings album and the first Christmas compilation of its kind ever produced. This release marks yet another milestone in Elvis Presley's legacy, 31 years after his death.

The CD will feature many of today's biggest country artists, including Carrie Underwood, Martina McBride, Gretchen Wilson, Sarah Evans and LeAnn Rimes singing classic Elvis holiday songs with Elvis Presley.

"There has been tremendous excitement from the many artists contributing their voices to these Elvis Christmas classics. We believe Elvis fans will truly enjoy these unique collaborations while introducing Elvis' holiday classics to the many fans of his duet partners," says Joe Galante, Chairman, Sony BMG Nashville.

In order to create these classic "duets" Sony BMG used the most advanced and sophisticated audio technology available. For songs that were recorded on one track, mono, musical beds were created to perfectly match the instrumentation and arrangements contained on the originals. In the case of songs that have been recorded in multi-track where Elvis' vocal is isolated on a single track, the vocal was simply dropped for a given verse or chorus, making room for the duet artist. To be as faithful as possible to the original recordings, the fabled RCA Studio B in Nashville -- the same studio that Elvis recorded the 1971 original Christmas session in, was used.

"This is an excellent example of the innovative ways in which we keep Elvis' catalog fresh for new and existing fans, and continue the history of creating, preserving and celebrating his great music," says John Ingrassia, President of the Sony BMG Commercial Music Group.

"We are so pleased that these accomplished artists are collaborating with Elvis in this unique way to make exciting new versions of his Christmas songs. I am sure Elvis would be proud to have worked with them," says Priscilla Presley.

Elvis is one of the biggest-selling artists every holiday season, although he only recorded 20 Christmas songs, his various holiday albums have sold over 25 million copies in the U.S. alone. His existing Christmas releases are seen on the holiday charts year after year.

Partial track listing (not in sequence):
    "I'll Be Home For Christmas" with Carrie Underwood
    "Blue Christmas" with Martina McBride
    "Here Comes Santa Claus" with LeAnn Rimes
    "Silent Night" with Sara Evans
    "Merry Christmas Baby" with Gretchen Wilson
    "Silver Bells" with Anne Murray
    "White Christmas" with Amy Grant
    "O Little Town" with Karen Fairchild and Kimberly Schlapman of Little Big
    Town
    "Santa Claus Is Back In Town" with Wynonna Judd

Sample tracks will be previewed August 14 during the 2008 Elvis Week in Memphis at the Elvis Insiders Conference Elvis Week 2008. Sony/BMG and EPE executives will welcome the attendees to be the very first to hear portions of the CD during an exclusive preview and listening party at the Conference in The Cannon Center

It will be like when they sliced Natalie Cole singing "unforgettable" with her father Nat King Cole
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

FORT Fan

Check out Carrie's new video of Just A Dream. It's on CMT and I think it's great!

For those of you that haven’t see the video click the link below & give it a go. It's a tear jerker for sure..

TheImproper.com | Arts | Entertainment | Culture

Carrie Underwood Unveils New Song 'Just a Dream' (VIDEO)

By TheImproper.com

American Idol alumn Carrie Underwood debuts the music video for her new single, Just A Dream. It’s the fourth track from her sophomore album, Carnival Ride.
    Just A Dream is about a young woman who learns that her fiance, a soldier, has been killed in combat. She daydreams that it was just a dream that her future husband is now dead. As she imagines what it would be like to walk down the aisle to marry her sweetheart, Carrie's stunning wedding dress transforms into a black mourning dress.
    Underwood, 25, was recently named one of People magazine’s 100 Most Beautiful People in the World. She is a multi-platinum selling recording artist who has won both Grammy and American Music awards. Recently, Underwood was romantically linked to Dallas Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo, who’s now dating pop star Jessica Simpson.
    The gorgeous Carrie says she's uncomfortable being thought of as a sex symbol. “I don’t consider myself sexy," she told Cosmopolitan magazine. "I’m kind of a nervous person in general. I’m socially awkward. I’m not tall and sensuous. I usually wear sweats everywhere I go.”

The person that writes this particular blog is a professional photographer & while it is a review of Carries concert, it has some of the nicest Live Performance Shots I have ever seen. Nice stuff...check it out.

Carrie Underwood | BellaFotografica - Beaumont Texas Wedding Photographer

There are literally thousands upon thousands of photos of Carrie floating across the net, I just like these two for some reason.

Another week, another magazine cover.

The cover of Allure is Carrie? It does not look like her at all.

+ Reply to Thread