+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Carrie Underwood

WOO HOO razor..what an awesome time you are having! I love the reports! Keep 'em coming!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Have fun in my hometown Razor!

Leo
    Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3037855;
    WOO HOO razor..what an awesome time you are having! I love the reports! Keep 'em coming!
    I second that, and one more thing: we want pictures. Have a great time.

WOW..... that sounds like a great time already, razor!!! Congrats on winning the membership!!! Today's lineup sounds like a GREAT group of guys.. enjoy!

Love love love Nashville. Did you get pictures at the fan club party? Did you take pictures of my initials (WSM)??
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Sounds really awesome razor! Congrats on winning!!
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

Disclaimer Alert:I am the only person left in the entire US without a camera, so there won't be pictures....Sorry. But even it I did have a camera, I am on a public access computer with no capability to post them anyway

For the Idol fans amongst you, let me say that Phil Stacey was really good yesterday. He wasn't the best of the day, but his songs were the newest & most unrecongnizable, so he'll get better, but he is a very good vocalist.

Now on to today. The festivities get started for real in about an hr. down on the Riverfront stages with Phil Vassar kicking thngs off. He will be followed by JoDee Messina & Jason Michael Carroll. Since this is a Carrie thread I'll just say that Jason will be opening for Carrie on the Carnival Ridetour during the month of June, beginning Sunday night.

Others of interest this afternoon are Erica Jo (Nashville Star winner), Mindy McCready (I reckon they let her out of jail long enough to be here), Aaron Tippin, Bellamy Brothers, Heidi Newfield(Ex Trick Pony vocalist), Richie McDonald (ex Lonestar vocalist), Mark Chestnutt, Andy Griggs, Danielle Peck (one of the most beautiful & most under appreciated women in Country music), Tracy Byrd, & Emerson Drive. There are many others but you just gotta eat sometime.

Tonight on the Stadium stage will be Montgomery Gentry, Kellie Pickler, Jewell, Taylor Swift, & Sugarland. There will be acoustic sets by Luke Bryan & Jennifer Hanson. There are pretty strong rumors of special unannounced guests so we will see.

Carrie is in Arkansas tonight for the WalMart stockholders.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Mindy McCready (I reckon they let her out of jail long enough to be here
    Priceless razor Think Roger Clemens will be in her audience? We've gotta do something about you not having a camera, tho! :nono
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Fanatic

yes...we have to do something about the DIGITAL CAMERA for razor. let me know where to send donations =) seriously!

these are the kind of events that is a MUST to have a digital camera.

razor, why didn't you say so before you went.

and i agree, peck is awesome...hopefully she'll get recognized.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Thanks razor for all your updates. I love living vicariously through your posts.

Make sure you hit some of the clubs on lower Broadway. I like Roberts Western World myself.

+ Reply to Thread