+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Re: Carrie Underwood

Broadway pointed me towards some more gorgeous pictures of Carrie and I had to share... thanks

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Great pics, bbnbama! She's gorgeous in that blue and looks bad ass in the last one.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

I reckon they have awards for almost everything. Who Knew?!

Taylor Swift tells 'GMA' her album is triple platinum | www.tennessean.com | The Tennessean

Underwood's smile wins award

Carrie Underwood's smile has been named the 2008 "Female Celebrity Smile of the Year" by Dear Doctor, a consumer dentistry magazine.

Dr. David A. Garber, a periodontist and prosthodontist who teaches and lectures on the subject of "Smile Design," says her face and smile are well balanced and harmonious. She has achieved "Golden Proportion," a defined proportionality studied by cosmetic dentists and orthodontists to design and restore smiles.

"It is said that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but there are strong cultural influences, universal appeals and even personal experiences that make some faces more naturally appealing and attractive than others," he says. "While it may be true that no two people may exactly agree, research data indicates that there is certainly a definitive range within which most people will acknowledge that a smile, face or even an inanimate object is appealing and attractive, if not beautiful."

Carries Video for Last Name is now available. They have set it up as a perquel to Before He Cheats. Pretty cool. Check it out. It's on the front page.

CMT : Country Music Television : Videos and News Headlines : Artist Photos and Bios : Downloads

Love that video. She has come such a long way in her performance skills. If you had told me that little girl on Idol would be doing something like this I would have called you crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2962088;
    Love that video. She has come such a long way in her performance skills. If you had told me that little girl on Idol would be doing something like this I would have called you crazy.
    Um, Unk, I tried to tell everyone in more ways than one & more than a few did call me crazy...among many other things.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2962793;
    Um, Unk, I tried to tell everyone in more ways than one & more than a few did call me crazy...among many other things.
    I had no doubt she would win and be successful. I just didn't think she could pull off a performance like that.

Here is something you don’t see very often. A very pretty yet pregnant lady happy that her hot husband is hanging out with another very pretty lady.

National Ledger - Nicole Kidman Praises Carrie Underwood's Role in Keith Urban's Life

Nicole Kidman Praises Carrie Underwood's Role in Keith Urban's Life
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Debra Beste
    May 2, 2008

Don't expect Jessica Simpson to praise Carrie Underwood's friendship with her current beau and Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo. But Academy Award winning actress Nicole Kidman just loves the fact that the adorable Carrie is now in her country music hubby's life. She wants Carrie around Keith Urban, and praises the role in his life.

According to a report from the Enquirer, Nicole, who admits she prays every single day for hubby Keith Urban's continued sobriety - told pals she's absolutely thrilled he's concert-touring with sexy blonde and "American Idol" hottie Carrie Underwood!

"It's a very difficult time for Nicole, being pregnant while Keith is away on tour," a friend tells the magazine. "But even though Carrie's a beautiful woman, Nicole actually calls her 'a Godsend'! She says she'd be scared to death if Keith was out touring with Kenny Chesney or Tim McGraw, guys who really like to live it up - that would be a major temptation for her husband."

Nicole, who's met Carrie several times, likes her very much, said the friend. "Plus, that girl's so squeaky clean, she goes to bed an hour after their concerts!"

I'm new to this particular thread but just wanted to say thanks for the beautiful pictures, bbnbama!

I'm so excited, I'm going to a Carrie Underwood concert in June!

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2965032;
    Here is something you don’t see very often. A very pretty yet pregnant lady happy that her hot husband is hanging out with another very pretty lady.

National Ledger - Nicole Kidman Praises Carrie Underwood's Role in Keith Urban's Life

Nicole Kidman Praises Carrie Underwood's Role in Keith Urban's Life
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By Debra Beste
    May 2, 2008

Don't expect Jessica Simpson to praise Carrie Underwood's friendship with her current beau and Dallas Cowboys QB Tony Romo. But Academy Award winning actress Nicole Kidman just loves the fact that the adorable Carrie is now in her country music hubby's life. She wants Carrie around Keith Urban, and praises the role in his life.

According to a report from the Enquirer, Nicole, who admits she prays every single day for hubby Keith Urban's continued sobriety - told pals she's absolutely thrilled he's concert-touring with sexy blonde and "American Idol" hottie Carrie Underwood!

"It's a very difficult time for Nicole, being pregnant while Keith is away on tour," a friend tells the magazine. "But even though Carrie's a beautiful woman, Nicole actually calls her 'a Godsend'! She says she'd be scared to death if Keith was out touring with Kenny Chesney or Tim McGraw, guys who really like to live it up - that would be a major temptation for her husband."

Nicole, who's met Carrie several times, likes her very much, said the friend. "Plus, that girl's so squeaky clean, she goes to bed an hour after their concerts!"
    Thanks Razor. As you know, I'm a big Keith Urban fan so this is article just puts a smile on my face. Nicole has always appeared extremely classy, this just seals the deal for me.

Yeah for Carrie for being a good influence and living a positive life.

+ Reply to Thread