+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree63Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

I would have edited the above post, but that option has expired...so..

Carrie & Keith have added Baltimore & Charleston to their tour. No dates or sales dates yet.

Carries new video is finished & just waiting release. Here is what the director has to say.
    Someone has leaked some stills, I’m going to forward a link to my buddy bbnbama & maybe she can put a few up here. It looks like they had a great time making this one.

ROMAN DOES WHAT? » Carrie Underwood "All-American Girl" FINISHED!

Carrie Underwood “All-American Girl” FINISHED!
    Posted on Thursday 24 January 2008

I can't believe we just finished up the seventh video with Carrie! It's pretty freakin' amazing and this one tops the cake. We had SOOOOO much fun shooting this piece and when people see the video they'll understand why. We captured a whole new side of Carrie . . . well, several sides actually. The piece is dynamic, a LOT of fun and we just had a blast making it. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, and I'm incredibly proud of the final piece.
    Thanks to the crew who worked so hard (as always) and a special thanks to Ruby for her fantastic art direction! AND a very special BIG thanks to Melissa and Trish for the AMAZING wardrobe, hair and makeup. It was a crazy day for these lovely ladies, but they REALLY came through and I SO appreciate all the work they put into this. It wouldn't have been possible without them!
    I'll pop the video up here in a few days, but until then check it out on CMT and GAC!

We captured a whole new side of Carrie . . . well, several sides actually. The piece is dynamic, a LOT of fun and we just had a blast making it. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, and I'm incredibly proud of the final piece.
    *goes giddy with excitement* That's some big praise! Thanks for the updates, as always, razorbacker

Here's another description off ALi's Blog: Your #1 Entertainment Destination:

American Idol sweetheart Carrie Underwood couldn’t be sweeter in her latest “All-American Girl” music video. It’s so cute, clean and super fun!

The 24-year-old singer puts on at least 25 different hats within the video including painter, firefighter, doctor, chef, pageant queen, Olympic swimmer, nurse, waitress, police officer, photographer, bride, cowgirl, football player, soldier, flight attendant, cheerleader, sorority girl, newscaster, welder, teacher, graduate, seamstress, mother, ballerina, President of the U.S., veterinarian, chemist and astronaut.

Carrie even plays herself from her “Before He Cheats” music video!
    Last edited by Tickety; 01-25-2008 at 08:47 AM.
    2003-2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickety;2769271;
    *goes giddy with excitement* That's some big praise! Thanks for the updates, as always, razorbacker

Here's another description off ALi's Blog: Your #1 Entertainment Destination:

American Idol sweetheart Carrie Underwood couldn’t be sweeter in her latest “All-American Girl” music video. It’s so cute, clean and super fun!

The 24-year-old singer puts on at least 25 different hats within the video including painter, firefighter, doctor, chef, pageant queen, Olympic swimmer, nurse, waitress, police officer, photographer, bride, cowgirl, football player, soldier, flight attendant, cheerleader, sorority girl, newscaster, welder, teacher, graduate, seamstress, mother, ballerina, President of the U.S., veterinarian, chemist and astronaut.

Carrie even plays herself from her “Before He Cheats” music video!

The video is available on CMT. Check it out.

CMT : Videos : Carrie Underwood : All-American Girl

I’m going to be speculating & putting a few bits & pieces together here, so I may be totally off base but here goes anyway.

Carrie has been announced in the first press release as one of the performers on the upcoming Grammy/s. You can read the full press release here:

Beyonce, the Foo Fighters and Carrie Underwood to Perform on 50th Annual GRAMMY(R) Awards

In this article from Entertainment Weekly it is being reported that since this is the 50th anniversary of the awards that the show is going to be heavy on duets & tributes to winners of the past.

Grammys expected to go on with Amy Winehouse, Beyonce | Grammys, Music Biz, Strike, Television, TV Biz | Hollywood Insider | EW.com

Today the following announcement appeared on Carries Fan Club website.

Carrie is featured in the The Recording Academy ad campaign promoting the 50th Anniversary of the Grammy Awards! The ad features Carrie next to the legendary Tammy Wynette.

So, here is where the speculation comes in. For those of you that remember Tammy Wynette you will also remember that one of her biggest songs ever was Stand By Your Man. Carrie sang this song at an appearance at the Grand Ol Opry during a tribute to the Ladies of Country Music. It absolutely brought the house down. So, it leads me to wonder if we might not see a repeat at the Grammy’s. If so, it’s going to knock some people out.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Sorry for the delay razor in getting the pics from Carrie's video posted...I absolutely LOVE this video...great concept and great thinking for whoever came up with this idea....I was when she was Miss All American....she looks good as a brunette too!

Here's about 10 shots of the different sides of Carrie:

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

FORT Regular

Lol!

Adorable video!
    I love the one where shes prom queen, newscaster and the Before He Cheats girl.

In the newscaster part the headline and descriptions are Local Crime Spree!
    and it says "Suspect is wearing sunglasses and black jacket holding a Louisville slugger" haha cuteness

It looks like the tour dates are beginning to fill in pretty nicely. Even Canada is included. These were just announced & sales dates are pending.

AEG Live - Tour Dates

February 18, 2008 Wilkes Barre , PA Wachovia Arena
    February 19, 2008 Albany , NY Times Union Center (formally known as Pepsi Arena)
    February 20, 2008 Amherst , MA Mullins Center
    February 22, 2008 Pittsburgh , PA Petersen Events Center
    February 24, 2008 Providence , RI Dunkin Donuts Center
    February 25, 2008 Bridgeport , CT Arena at Harbor Yard
    March 18, 2008 Trenton , NJ Sovereign Bank Arena On Sale Soon
    March 19, 2008 Manchester , NH Verizon Wireless Arena On Sale Soon
    March 21, 2008 Ottawa , ON Scotiabank Place On Sale Soon
    March 22, 2008 Hamilton , ON Copps Coliseum On Sale Soon
    March 25, 2008 Fort Wayne , IN Allen County Memorial Coliseum On Sale Soon
    April 1, 2008 Green Bay , WI Resch Center On Sale Soon
    April 3, 2008 East Lansing , MI Jack Breslin Arena On Sale Soon
    April 4, 2008 Columbus , OH Jerome Schottenstein Center (Value City Arena) On Sale Soon

This is it. Carries Carnival Ride tour begins tonight & tomorrow night in Atlantic City. Good luck girl. Go get em.

Boy the edit button disappears quickly around here or I would have added this to the above post.

Here is a brief bit about Carrie & Keith kicking it off tonight.

WDSY - Keith & Carrie Tour!

Tonight Keith Urban and Carrie Underwood kick off their Love, pain and the whole crazy Carnival Ride Tour in Connecticut. Carrie and Keith have spent months planning the details of the tour which Carrie feels will give fans more than what they bargained for. Carrie tells Y108,“Yeah I’m so excited. I mean he’s an amazing showman and I think it’s going to be a really great match. I think that his fans and my fans are definitely going to get their money’s worth.” Carrie is expected to make a few costume changes during the show and worked with her stylist to come up with the looks. This is all warm-up to her own headlining tour, Carnival Ride which kicks off February 18th in Wilkes-Barre , Pennsylvania.

+ Reply to Thread