+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Re: Carrie Underwood

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2557297;
    I know there are a lot of you out there reading this thread, the views count keeps going up, but I guess I am very surprised that no one commented on the above post.
    I'm one of those people responsible for a steady increase in the views count. I started liking Carrie after the American Idol. Heck, I don't even like that show and never watch it. But she somehow captivated me. The wealth of information provided here by you and others are so great, I just don't feel like I have anything to contribute. But please know that I keep checking back to see what's up with her every few weeks. This is the best site to get the updates on her and generally hear fans' impressions. Thank you!

I didn't know that she gets so much hate in other sites. But it's evident that for every one Carrie hater, there are a ton of Carrier lovers. You can't be liked by every single person. The fact that there are many haters is an indication of her popularity too.

Carrie has 2 more Opry appearances to get ready for. If you are in the Nashville area you should try to see her. It’s well worth it, but let me warn you, when Carrie is announced the tickets go fast.

Grand Ole Opry : Calendar of Events

Here are the scheduled performers so far, but they will add more.

10/9 Grand Ole Opry House Tuesday Night Opry: Carrie Underwood, Trent Tomlinson, Emerson Drive

10/20 Grand Ole Opry House Ronnie Milsap, Travis Tritt, Carrie Underwood

Sounds like this is going to be dynamite. I have seen some stills taken in front of a Green Screen & Carrie looks absolutely incredible.

ROMAN DOES WHAT? » Carrie Underwood "So Small" FINISHED!

Roman says: Carrie Underwood “So Small” FINISHED!
    ______________________________ __________

The video for Carrie’s new single (off her new album!!) is finished! She’s never looked more beautiful and the song is simply amazing. I can’t wait until the video hits the tube next week. It’s pretty dramatic and captures the message of the song with an interesting storyline and some super cool visuals. As always, we had a great shoot in the middle of a closed interstate here in Tennessee. We used some huge balloon lights and shot all evening. I was even told by some of the officers and firemen onset that people were calling in UFO sightings as we were shooting! I thought that was especially funny, but I guess people driving down a desolate piece of highway with white glowing blobs hovering in the sky would freak some people out a bit. Hehe.

So for all of you who called in and thought we were being invaded, FEAR NOT, we were merely shooting a killer video for the incredible Ms. Underwood! Look for it on CMT and GAC soon!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

So everyone else can see, here's the stills razor mentioned:

YOWZA....great pics!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

lei
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2573243;
    YOWZA....great pics!
    Wow, she is stunning.

She certainly has changed much has she?

Quote Originally Posted by lei;2573604;
    Wow, she is stunning.
    The first photo is absolutely gorgeous, but I love the look on her face in the second one. She seems to be channeling her inner Elvis. Thank you, thank you very much!

PS: BB thanks again for your kind assistance.
    Last edited by razorbacker; 09-15-2007 at 06:43 PM.

For someone that was proclaimed on this forum as never having the possibility of crossing over out of the Country genre, Carrie certainly seems to be appearing in some unusual places. I think the crossover has been accomplished in a relatively seamless & almost unnoticed fashion. Anyway, here is a notice about her being on VH1 Top 20 countdown in November.

Top 20 Music Video Countdown TV Show, Vote for the Top 20 Music Videos Online | VH1.com

Upcoming Guests

Dane Cook
    James Blunt
    Brandi Carlile
    A Fine Frenzy
    Salt-N-Pepa
    Carrie Underwood

I think Carrie is gorgeous..always have..but I dont like those last 3 pictures up there...Ive never seen carrie "faked up" so much...I prefer her more natural look.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;2577495;
    I think Carrie is gorgeous..always have..but I dont like those last 3 pictures up there...Ive never seen carrie "faked up" so much...I prefer her more natural look.
    I can't argue with you at all. Carrie is extremely pretty just as she is. But, you are aware that she is made up like that because those photos were taken during the filming of her new video right? They are using a green screen & will digitally insert her into whatever scenario they will be using. In other words they can make it look as though she is in Paris, or on top of a mountain, or even under water. Anything is possible. As you can see from the bottom photo, it looks as though she is standing on a freeway because they are projecting the freeway onto the green screen.

+ Reply to Thread