+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 429 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

I had goosebumps as well when she sang, and she even inspired me. She's beautiful inside and out. She isnt a boring country singer like many, and her voice is amazing. Today at school, the song was completely stuck in my head. If she had realeased it, i would buy it no matter the cost.

I consider it the best performance of the year so far!

Absolutely amazing & she sings with such power without straining...I'm totally in love with her voice & her!

She is the hottest chick ever on AI!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam
    Yet, the history of AI winners has not been particularly "safe," ie. the conventionally pretty blond girl or boy has lost out to Ruben and Fantasia.

I agree, tho, Simon has always seemed to yearn for the conventional. I suspect that's why he voted against the off-beat Bo early in the competition. If Bo and Carrie wind up in the final 2, I find it hard to believe that the remote Carrie could beat the warm, connected Bo.
    But I dont think there has been anyone who has so clearly fit the mode AND have talent.

Not going to say anything, I am just going to post these two pictures and have you decide......

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE
    Not going to say anything, I am just going to post these two pictures and have you decide......
    That was pretty funny and yeah, I get the connection...but man oh man...being a "chick" from the 80's, I couldn't help but LOVE Carrie's hair and the stroll down memory lane it gave to me....those were the days..........!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by AIWANNABE

LOL! That's good.
    "I only run if I'm being chased" (Dominique- Making the Band 3)

Stroll Down Memory Lane

I loved the 80's and apppreciated the hair do. It reminded of me of Kelly's season on AI and one of the theme nights. She came out dressed with a hair style from that era. Paula made a comment .....something like "not only was Kelly a singing star but that she would be wanted for movies as well". Anyone remember?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    LOL AI, that is amazing. I knew her hair reminded me of something.. that is it without any doubt!

Wow, i was absolutely floored and stunned by that breath-taking performance by our lovely carrie underwood, she's a favourite definitely and her vocals are brilliant. The image was just trying to match up with the style, though i didn't really like the hair, she always looks sweet!

Vote and get Carrie in the Top 10

BTW, after her performance, the original "Alone" by Heart jumped up to #14 on the iTunes music store chart. It's currently sitting at #22.

Now that Mikalah left, I want Carrie to win. This girl can sing, she has a beautiful voice, and knows how to use it!

+ Reply to Thread