+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: Carrie Underwood

Fantastic!!! What a gal

Thanks Razor..you are a peach!!

I can't see the rest of the pictures, but this one is so pretty.

You know, she wears the title well, doesn't she?

In the first picture, someone tell me if it looks like she has those invisible braces on her teeth. Not that it matters, just an observation. She is (to me) a gorgeous girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Muduh View Post
    In the first picture, someone tell me if it looks like she has those invisible braces on her teeth. Not that it matters, just an observation. She is (to me) a gorgeous girl.

If she does ..she has worn them all along. I have always admired her beautiful smile and teeth!

If a toothpaste company doesn't sign her then they're all nuts. She's got a gorgeous smile and what a sparkling personality.

I agree, but I got a magnifying glass and it still appears that she has the braces. I was just wondering if so, why. Some of you who have better sight than I do, check and see what you think.

He activates my yummy!!!! yourefired's Avatar
    Magna Cum Laude is very impressive. That should take away the Pickler comparisons once and for all. Carrie's now proven that she's no dim bulb.

I just have to wonder how she had the time. She must have done some online/correspondence courses because I can't imagine she'd have the time to actually attend classes with her busy schedule over the past year.

The only thing I can say is that I hope her advisors didn't give her the easy route just so she'd finish. You know.......on the football track. lol

Quote Originally Posted by yourefired View Post
    Magna Cum Laude is very impressive. That should take away the Pickler comparisons once and for all. Carrie's now proven that she's no dim bulb.

I just have to wonder how she had the time. She must have done some online/correspondence courses because I can't imagine she'd have the time to actually attend classes with her busy schedule over the past year.

The only thing I can say is that I hope her advisors didn't give her the easy route just so she'd finish. You know.......on the football track. lol
    Carrie was the only host on CMT for the show that introduced the Top Videos that were under consideration for the fans to vote on. It was an hr. long show & she was the only studio person on camera. She also hosted a 2 hr. special radio show during the Christmas season where Country stars played some of their favorite Christmas songs. So, since she was a communications major, the speculation is that these appearances were considered much like an intern position would have been. As I say this is speculation & I have no proof of this but it all seems to make sense to me.

Another new Concert just announced, for those in Kentucky.

http://www.kystatefair.org/entertain...dconcerts.html

Brad Paisley "Time Well Wasted 2006" Tour with special guests
    Carrie Underwood and
    Eric Church

8 p.m. Saturday, August 19, 2006

Freedom Hall

On-sale date and ticket prices
    COMING SOON!

+ Reply to Thread