+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 194 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 960 of 1940
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

  1. #951
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    209
    Wow! Almost no one has mentioned Bo and drugs since all the stuff has hit about Paula and Corey. Us "truth" seekers are such a fickle lot! On to the next "scandal"!

  2. #952
    Ruben is "Soulful" pillbeam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by SophieMae
    Wow! Almost no one has mentioned Bo and drugs since all the stuff has hit about Paula and Corey. Us "truth" seekers are such a fickle lot! On to the next "scandal"!
    good point! Lucky for Bo and his fans!

  3. #953
    FORT Fogey my3boyz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,289
    We are really going to have to pull together and vote for Bo the entire time. I have a feeling that it is going to come down to Bo and Carrie in the finale. If it does Carrie will probably win because she has the kids voting for her. :-( Don't get me wrong. I think she has a great voice but Bo just has the entire package in my opinion.

  4. #954
    FORT Fanatic danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    scotland
    Age
    26
    Posts
    744
    awww... I can totaly see Bo leaving in a shock elimination next week!!!! I can totaly see that happening! dont ask me why, I jus got this prediction!
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

  5. #955
    FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    hangin' with the girls drinking Cosmos
    Posts
    7,842
    Quote Originally Posted by danny
    awww... I can totaly see Bo leaving in a shock elimination next week!!!! I can totaly see that happening! dont ask me why, I jus got this prediction!

    Danny, I hope you are wrong.

    Bo fans remember to vote vote vote your little fingers this week
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

  6. #956
    FORT Fanatic danny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    scotland
    Age
    26
    Posts
    744
    Me too man! But I just fear it big time!
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

  7. #957
    Livin' the life Dinahann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Small Town USA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,080
    Quote Originally Posted by danny
    awww... I can totaly see Bo leaving in a shock elimination next week!!!! I can totaly see that happening! dont ask me why, I jus got this prediction!
    That's the way I felt about Constantine the week he left.

    I didn't vote at all last week because I was so bummed about Connie leaving and Scott still being there. I'm over the worst of it now so I'll have to vote my fingers off for Bo tomorrow night. I don't think I could stand it if he left, too.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

  8. #958
    Ruben is "Soulful" pillbeam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by danny
    Me too man! But I just fear it big time!
    Don't worry. If Bo were in any danger of leaving before the final 2, the producers would pull out all of the stops to help him--praising from the judges, choice spot in performance order, major boosting from Ryan (who usually says good job to his favorites after they sing); and leeway in song selection.

    The producers want a show-down between Bo and Carrie because that's what will bring the highest ratings. So I'm confident we'll see him on the last show. I don't care whether he wins--I'll still get to buy his records and see him in concert.

  9. #959
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    126
    I'm planning my family's summer vacation around the American Idol tour just so I can see Bo Bice perform live. Am I a loser? My best friend lives a few hundred miles from me and I just found out that they love American Idol, too. I'm going to get tickets for all of us and then we'll cross the border to see the nearest Idol concert. We'll spend some time in the States in hotels, shopping, etc., so the American economy is going to benefit and it's all because of Bo Bice. Actually, I have already contributed by buying a Bice t-shirt, a Sugar Money c.d., donating to a couple of fan websites, and a few other things. I'm just one person and I know that there are many other Canadians as well as international Bice fans who are investing in Bice memorabilia. I can see myself buying his next c.d. and going to see his next concert, too.

    I hope Bo wins, but if he doesn't I'll continue to support him because I really think he's the bomb.

    Helio

  10. #960
    Livin' the life Dinahann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Small Town USA
    Age
    56
    Posts
    4,080
    Quote Originally Posted by Helio
    ...Actually, I have already contributed by buying a Bice t-shirt, a Sugar Money c.d., donating to a couple of fan websites, and a few other things.
    How long did it take you to get the CD? I'm in a hurry for mine! I ordered it about 10 days ago.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.