+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 194 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Should Bo win this thing, does anyone know if his band will be signed along with him? I can't see Bo as a solo artist and it would only make sense to keep him with his band.

Any thoughts or knowledge on this?
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I can't imagine Bo cutting his hair--it's part of his distinctive look and it works for him. (Great God almighty, it works for me, too.) He's talented AND sexy, and many of his fans appreciate the fact that he is true to himself and his "rocker" image.

Have to admit that I'm in the camp that would like to see him go back to more clean shaven look, though. Just a personal opinion--his face is too pretty to cover up!

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Should Bo win this thing, does anyone know if his band will be signed along with him? I can't see Bo as a solo artist and it would only make sense to keep him with his band.

I don't have any knowledge about this, but I know that after AI2, some of Ruben's bandmates were hired to play in the band for the AI2 Tour. I think they had to audition for Randy. I guess it's possible that Bo's band might be considered to play with him.

My two cents on the hair talk: I like the long hair, but I'm with those of you who would prefer a more clean-shaven look on the facial hair. Last week, it was starting to get a little scraggly looking. I don't mind the sunglasses so much, but he sure seems to have some pretty blue eyes, so I hate seeing them covered up.
    Last edited by clay crazy; 05-06-2005 at 02:37 PM.

How about Bo in braids?

That's quite a look! I don't think I like Bo as Heidi.
    (sorry, showing my age once again).
    Last edited by clay crazy; 05-07-2005 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump

I've read interviews with Shane Sexton and John Cooper where they say they hope they will be able to audition to perform with Bo if he wins but they are not sure how it will go down. There have apparently been no promises made, but I am certainly hoping the former Purge and Sugar Money bandmates (including Scott Todd, who plays guitar on Recipe For Flavor) will have a chance to work with Bo again soon.

(Also, I love Bo's clean-shaven look, but I'm diggin' the beard and mustache right now, too.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy in SD
    I've read interviews with Shane Sexton and John Cooper where they say they hope they will be able to audition to perform with Bo if he wins but they are not sure how it will go down. There have apparently been no promises made, but I am certainly hoping the former Purge and Sugar Money bandmates (including Scott Todd, who plays guitar on Recipe For Flavor) will have a chance to work with Bo again soon.

(Also, I love Bo's clean-shaven look, but I'm diggin' the beard and mustache right now, too.)
    Wasn't Ruben able to have some of his bandmembers tour with him? Did they have to audition?

I pretty much see Bo doing what Clay did. He will come in second place and have a successful career. Along the way, he'll have to make a decision about his hair because the older he gets, the thinner it will be. Shorter hair will look better but he can wait until after the tour. At least that's my guess.

I like Bo and wish him the best!

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDrNoahDrake
    I can't imagine Bo cutting his hair--it's part of his distinctive look and it works for him. (Great God almighty, it works for me, too.) He's talented AND sexy, and many of his fans appreciate the fact that he is true to himself and his "rocker" image.

Have to admit that I'm in the camp that would like to see him go back to more clean shaven look, though. Just a personal opinion--his face is too pretty to cover up!
    Count me in the group that LOVES the beard........WOO HOO!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    Count me in the group that LOVES the beard........WOO HOO!!!!
    The man is Sooooooo Hot!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kariann1
    Along the way, he'll have to make a decision about his hair because the older he gets, the thinner it will be.
    Yeah, it looks bushy and thick loose, but with those braids it looks mighty thin!! I guess we'd better enjoy it while it lasts!!

+ Reply to Thread