+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 194 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1940
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

  1. #941
    Staying Afloat speedbump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    New England
    Age
    41
    Posts
    6,952
    Should Bo win this thing, does anyone know if his band will be signed along with him? I can't see Bo as a solo artist and it would only make sense to keep him with his band.

    Any thoughts or knowledge on this?
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

  2. #942
    FORT Newbie MrsDrNoahDrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    29
    I can't imagine Bo cutting his hair--it's part of his distinctive look and it works for him. (Great God almighty, it works for me, too.) He's talented AND sexy, and many of his fans appreciate the fact that he is true to himself and his "rocker" image.

    Have to admit that I'm in the camp that would like to see him go back to more clean shaven look, though. Just a personal opinion--his face is too pretty to cover up!

  3. #943
    FORT Fogey clay crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Should Bo win this thing, does anyone know if his band will be signed along with him? I can't see Bo as a solo artist and it would only make sense to keep him with his band.

    Any thoughts or knowledge on this?
    I don't have any knowledge about this, but I know that after AI2, some of Ruben's bandmates were hired to play in the band for the AI2 Tour. I think they had to audition for Randy. I guess it's possible that Bo's band might be considered to play with him.

    My two cents on the hair talk: I like the long hair, but I'm with those of you who would prefer a more clean-shaven look on the facial hair. Last week, it was starting to get a little scraggly looking. I don't mind the sunglasses so much, but he sure seems to have some pretty blue eyes, so I hate seeing them covered up.
    Last edited by clay crazy; 05-06-2005 at 02:37 PM.

  4. #944
    Boo likes Bo Boomer4Clay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    South Central Texas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    51
    How about Bo in braids?


  5. #945
    FORT Fogey clay crazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Posts
    1,159
    That's quite a look! I don't think I like Bo as Heidi.
    (sorry, showing my age once again).
    Last edited by clay crazy; 05-07-2005 at 12:13 AM.

  6. #946
    Smokin! Sandy in SD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    San Diego
    Age
    56
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Should Bo win this thing, does anyone know if his band will be signed along with him? I can't see Bo as a solo artist and it would only make sense to keep him with his band.

    Any thoughts or knowledge on this?
    I've read interviews with Shane Sexton and John Cooper where they say they hope they will be able to audition to perform with Bo if he wins but they are not sure how it will go down. There have apparently been no promises made, but I am certainly hoping the former Purge and Sugar Money bandmates (including Scott Todd, who plays guitar on Recipe For Flavor) will have a chance to work with Bo again soon.

    (Also, I love Bo's clean-shaven look, but I'm diggin' the beard and mustache right now, too.)

  7. #947
    FORT Fogey Kariann1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy in SD
    I've read interviews with Shane Sexton and John Cooper where they say they hope they will be able to audition to perform with Bo if he wins but they are not sure how it will go down. There have apparently been no promises made, but I am certainly hoping the former Purge and Sugar Money bandmates (including Scott Todd, who plays guitar on Recipe For Flavor) will have a chance to work with Bo again soon.

    (Also, I love Bo's clean-shaven look, but I'm diggin' the beard and mustache right now, too.)
    Wasn't Ruben able to have some of his bandmembers tour with him? Did they have to audition?

    I pretty much see Bo doing what Clay did. He will come in second place and have a successful career. Along the way, he'll have to make a decision about his hair because the older he gets, the thinner it will be. Shorter hair will look better but he can wait until after the tour. At least that's my guess.

    I like Bo and wish him the best!

  8. #948
    Rock Stars! bbnbama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Age
    47
    Posts
    10,755
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsDrNoahDrake
    I can't imagine Bo cutting his hair--it's part of his distinctive look and it works for him. (Great God almighty, it works for me, too.) He's talented AND sexy, and many of his fans appreciate the fact that he is true to himself and his "rocker" image.

    Have to admit that I'm in the camp that would like to see him go back to more clean shaven look, though. Just a personal opinion--his face is too pretty to cover up!
    Count me in the group that LOVES the beard........WOO HOO!!!!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

  9. #949
    FORT Fogey BoBoFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Greensboro, NC
    Age
    54
    Posts
    2,224
    Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    Count me in the group that LOVES the beard........WOO HOO!!!!
    The man is Sooooooo Hot!!!!

  10. #950
    Boo likes Bo Boomer4Clay's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    South Central Texas
    Age
    65
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariann1
    Along the way, he'll have to make a decision about his hair because the older he gets, the thinner it will be.
    Yeah, it looks bushy and thick loose, but with those braids it looks mighty thin!! I guess we'd better enjoy it while it lasts!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.