+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Quote Originally Posted by so into you
    Yuck. He is so 'outback', he's so 'savage looking', he's so 'caveman'.

Cut your damn hair and I'll consider voting for you.

Most rockers have the long hair and that is what Bo considers himself...a rocker. I personally like Bo (which is unusual for me, just look at my avatar) and his long hair. I do wish he would shave though. JMO

ETA: Constantine also had longer hair, not as long as Bo's, but it was still long for a guy.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Epesus

Right now, I wished he'd go and suffer the pains of Constantine.
    Doesn't Constantine has long hair too? :\

Sorry, but I just don't get it.

Silly me.. I thought this was the American Idol forum and not America's Next Top Model?

We should be voting based upon their singing ability, not their looks. If you don't like Bo... don't vote.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

Epesus
    Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Silly me.. I thought this was the American Idol forum and not America's Next Top Model?

We should be voting based upon their singing ability, not their looks. If you don't like Bo... don't vote.
    Agreed. If this an America's Next Top Model forum, imagine Tyra Banks says, "You have a lot of potential for becoming America's Next Top Idol."

His hair is gorgeous, he shouldn't cut a hair of it!

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    His hair is gorgeous, he shouldn't cut a hair of it!

So true Misty. Not everyone could pull off the long haired look without looking greasy and Bo does it just fine I do wish he would shave and show his handsome face again.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie
    So true Misty. Not everyone could pull off the long haired look without looking greasy and Bo does it just fine I do wish he would shave and show his handsome face again.
    Actually, I'm liking the unshaven look.

I love Bo's singing and personality. And his hair always looks clean and not limp or greasy like some others did.

Although, I think Bo is getting a little too hippie looking. He looks good with the long hair and the somewhat clean face. Now he's starting to look like Brad Pitt did when he filmed that movie <s>Hair</s> um.. <s>Passion of the Christ</s> no.. no <s>Moses</s> sorry that was Charlton Heston. Well anyway you get my drift.

The sandals and wacky sunglasses he's been wearing also need to go. He needs to remember that they're looking for and Idol, someone for other singers to look up to. Plus he shouldn't get stuck into one genre like hippie rock.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you want to know the character of a man, find out what his cat thinks of him. - Anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by Kismet
    I love Bo's singing and personality. And his hair always looks clean and not limp or greasy like some others did.

Although, I think Bo is getting a little too hippie looking. He looks good with the long hair and the somewhat clean face. Now he's starting to look like Brad Pitt did when he filmed that movie <s>Hair</s> um.. <s>Passion of the Christ</s> no.. no <s>Moses</s> sorry that was Charlton Heston. Well anyway you get my drift.

The sandals and wacky sunglasses he's been wearing also need to go. He needs to remember that they're looking for and Idol, someone for other singers to look up to. Plus he shouldn't get stuck into one genre like hippie rock.
    Hey, whatever works. Anthony goes for the teeny bopper vote and Bo goes for the hippie vote. Like grandma always says, nobody can hit 'redial' over and over better than a hippie.

This is deja vu for me. When I was a kid in the 1960s and '70s, my Dad would bitterly complain about the long-haired guys. Back then, "long hair" (stopping at just below the ears or Bo's length) was basically worn by anyone younger than 25. Eventually even my dad got used to it. I never would have imagined that 40 years later people would still be complaining about this.

+ Reply to Thread