+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 194 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Bo is defintely setting himself apart from everyone else. He is a STAR! That's what this competition is about. He's got what it takes and probably is the only contestant to give Kelly a run for her money on album sales, Top 40s, etc. I jumped on the Bo Bice train after he was picked for the top 24 and I am sure glad I did. I get so excited every week to see him perform. He is a true STAR and I can't wait for his CD to come in the mail. GO BO BICE!!!!!!!

Maybe my standards are getting lower, but I actually enjoyed the group song. I think that's a first for me. I sat there watching/listening instead of covering my ears and thinking of ways to end my misery. Bo was the main reason the song was so good, but the whole gang sounded great.

Quote Originally Posted by Chach
    Maybe my standards are getting lower, but I actually enjoyed the group song. I think that's a first for me. I sat there watching/listening instead of covering my ears and thinking of ways to end my misery. Bo was the main reason the song was so good, but the whole gang sounded great.
    I thought it was very good and especially Bo and Scott. I thought those 2 sounded the best. Vonzell, Anthony & Carrie - not too good together.
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

Originally Posted by Zaaam
    http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs3/3951/images/photo1.jpg mmm-hhhmm real nice.
    Everyone wants to forgive/forget about Bo's rap sheet because they think he is goodlooking. Not fair game here as far as Scott's thread goes. See how ya are.

Hey easy there. Don't say everyone. I actually stuck up for Scott and I know I'm not the only one around here that did.
    People IMO are more likely to forgive a drug charge than an abuse charge too.

JMO!
    The Pats will be back next year. Watch out.....

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JamiLee
    Originally Posted by Zaaam
    http://www.usdoj.gov/ndic/pubs3/3951/images/photo1.jpg mmm-hhhmm real nice.
    Everyone wants to forgive/forget about Bo's rap sheet because they think he is goodlooking. Not fair game here as far as Scott's thread goes. See how ya are.

Hey easy there. Don't say everyone. I actually stuck up for Scott and I know I'm not the only one around here that did.
    People IMO are more likely to forgive a drug charge than an abuse charge too.

JMO!
    Jamie, not only is it easier for a drug charge to be forgiven, but Bo has gone through rehab and got the help he needed to kick his problem. Plus, after he did his time and rehab, he is giving back to his community and to his church. If there was proof that Scott had gone to some anger management rehab, then he would be in the same position as Bo is right now.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I absolutely love Bo and want him to win. What is so funny is that my boyfriend looks sooo much like Bo, that a lot of people at our favorite hangout tell him that they look like twins. Lucky me, huh?

I'd like to add another thing, I'm glad Bo has turned his life around. But, for goodness sakes, HE'S BEEN IN ROCK BANDS FOR YEARS! And most rockers I've ever known seem to always have dabbled in drugs.....MOST, I say, not all. Rock n roll is a lifestyle. A lot of smokey bars, late nights, loose women, free flowing booze and certainly lots of free drugs. Maybe it used to be hard to just say no......Glad he's on the right path now.
    kitty-cats rule!

[QUOTE=leeinsmyrna]I absolutely love Bo and want him to win. What is so funny is that my boyfriend looks sooo much like Bo, that a lot of people at our favorite hangout tell him that they look like twins. Lucky me, huh?QUOTE]

Does he sing like Bo too?????
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

[QUOTE=pintobean]
    Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    I absolutely love Bo and want him to win. What is so funny is that my boyfriend looks sooo much like Bo, that a lot of people at our favorite hangout tell him that they look like twins. Lucky me, huh?QUOTE]

Does he sing like Bo too?????
    NO WAY!!! Couldn't sing his way out of a paper bag!
    kitty-cats rule!

for the record, Bo blows me away....period! I truly think he is the next American Idol! Carrie is too country
    I think the country music lovers are digging Bo too! I know several who have compared him to Travis Tritt.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by leeinsmyrna
    I absolutely love Bo and want him to win. What is so funny is that my boyfriend looks sooo much like Bo, that a lot of people at our favorite hangout tell him that they look like twins. Lucky me, huh?
    Yes Lee, you are lucky! But then again, you're not so bad yourself!
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread