+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141191 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Anybody else think Bo wore those sunglasses last night just to needle Simon a little bit? All in fun, of course, but I got a chuckle out of it.

My four-year-old refers to Bo as "Mommy's boyfriend." I think perhaps I've gone over the edge.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDrNoahDrake
    Anybody else think Bo wore those sunglasses last night just to needle Simon a little bit? All in fun, of course, but I got a chuckle out of it.

My four-year-old refers to Bo as "Mommy's boyfriend." I think perhaps I've gone over the edge.
    Oh, yes! That is funny! Loved the eyeglasses too!

Ok, I didn't think much of the charges of pot possession. It happens. I was disappointed about the cocaine because that is more of a hard drug. I wish Bo the very best as his career advances. There will be many temptations along the way! Good luck, Bo!

Yep, I noticed it too. Bo's got the appropriate rebel quality for a rock star. He has brilliantly walked the line of serious rocker stuck on the cheesy AI pop show.

Not to mention the flip-flops.

I don't care what he wears as long as he keeps singing the way he does. He blew me away again last night on "Bridge Over Troubled Waters". Too bad it wasn't a solo.

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    Not to mention the flip-flops.

I don't care what he wears as long as he keeps singing the way he does. He blew me away again last night on "Bridge Over Troubled Waters". Too bad it wasn't a solo.
    The group sing was atrocious.

But Bo and Scotty sounded very good together in that song. I think Vonzell and Anthony were the ones who ruined that.

I agree with LAGuy, Bo should have sung that as a solo. Wow was he fabulous!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2
    I agree with LAGuy, Bo should have sung that as a solo. Wow was he fabulous!
    I second that emotion!
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy

He absolutely blew me away on one of my all time favorite songs. I never thought anyone could even come close to Art Garfunkel... but Bo managed it.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I think that Clay Aiken was the person who blew me away the most when he sang that. They did OK....but I don't think I'll ever forget Clay's version.

(and, for the record, Bo blows me away....period! I truly think he is the next American Idol! Carrie is too country.)
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread