+ Reply to Thread
Page 90 of 194 FirstFirst ... 408081828384858687888990919293949596979899100140190 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723
    A true "idol" is one who can say, I made a mistake and I know better now. Who better to show the way than one who has been there and back?
    Plus, he wouldn't be the first person in the spotlight to have done drugs in his past. Good for him for getting the help
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    Well, I'm guessing I got in about 400 votes for Bo last night.

Text messaging is your friend.
    WOW!!!! I only got thru 2 times here in Alabama calling...I ended up text messaging 13 (my lucky number) times........here's hoping the busy signals were a good sign....only one that wasn't busy right there at the end was Anthony's.......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I was dialing and redialing pretty much the whole night last night, but only got thru about 8-10 votes (Ohio).
    So I guess we'll see about the results tonight!!!

Bo is da Man last night he rocked. Bo is the American Idol

Quote Originally Posted by Cindirella
    I was dialing and redialing pretty much the whole night last night, but only got thru about 8-10 votes (Ohio).
    So I guess we'll see about the results tonight!!!
    You're lucky! I got through only twice! (And only 3 for Carrie)

I voted for bo 3 times his line was packed

Quote Originally Posted by LAGuy
    Well, I'm guessing I got in about 400 votes for Bo last night.

Text messaging is your friend.
    Check your outbox- I got in 388 last night!

Have to say that I just found out about Bo's drug charges. I can't say that it has made me like him any less, but I will say that my heart sank and that it makes me sad.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by nemanomine
    Have to say that I just found out about Bo's drug charges. I can't say that it has made me like him any less, but I will say that my heart sank and that it makes me sad.
    Why sad and not glad? That he made mistakes in his past and has apparently now found the right path in life?

Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin
    Why sad and not glad? That he made mistakes in his past and has apparently now found the right path in life?
    I am glad that he is not on that path anymore. I don't know if I can explain why I feel sad and stuff. I'm a very emotional and empathetic person. I think I might feel this way because of what other people say and think. I don't like it when anyone says such mean things about people. For example, I hated the backlash that Josh Gracin and Carmen Rassmussen got on season 2 even though I agree that they both stayed a bit too long. I never thought it was any reason to question Josh's patriotism or call Carmen "goat girl" Same for season 3 with John Stevens. This season people say such mean things about Scott regarding the show and his past. That bothers me too. I think I am most upset about Bo though, because I think so highly of him as person. I guess I would just hate to see other people say such mean and nasty things about Bo. I mean, even though at the time I still only wanted Carrie to win, when Bo was left with Nadia in the bottom, I was about to cry. I don't know. Maybe I have a weird connection with him, like he reminds me of someone or something. I can't say for sure, but does that help you understand what I was saying, or at least why I was saying it.

By the way, I don't know if I could say who i wanted to win more Bo or Carrie. As long as it is one of them I will be happy.

+ Reply to Thread