+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 194 FirstFirst ... 39798081828384858687888990919293949596979899139189 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Quote Originally Posted by Zaaam
    mmm-hhhmm real nice.
    Everyone wants to forgive/forget about Bo's rap sheet because they think he is goodlooking. Not fair game here as far as Scott's thread goes. See how ya are.
    That's why being able to sell your image is important. And it's also why having blood flow to your head every single time you hear people say negative things about you is something that needs to be controlled.

For me, it isn't about the way they look. Quite frankly, I've met my share of royal jackasses and bonafide last-nice-guy-in-the-world whose looks are in either category. You can go on and on about how we don't really know either contestant and you'd be absolutely right - we don't, it's simply impractical for every single person who is curious about either person to have a nice long conversation over several dinners with either one. This is why the impression they make on us in the time we do have to see them is so important, and there is very little doubt who has helped himself and who has not in the meantime.
    Last edited by bla-sed; 05-04-2005 at 10:40 AM.

I still stand by my earlier post, that I don't think Bo's drug arrests should be a complete non-issue. Not a major one, but it is still newsworthy.
    If he is crowned the next American Idol...it's very newsworthy!

I text messaged all 15 of my votes for Bo. I would have voted more, but I didn't want to go over on my package. I thought Bo totally rocked last night, and his past is not a concern for me. I have a past, everyone has a past. Rock on Bo!!

I was really hoping to love "Heaven" last night. Love the Los Lonely Boys. Surprisingly, Bo kind of stunk it up. He just didn't bring the magic, plus he hit a few rank notes (really surprising).

Well, whatever, I still hope he wins now.

Between giving my kids their baths, grading papers and picking up around the house, I usually hit "redial" for Bo each Tuesday and get through about 25-30 times. Last night I only managed to get through six times. Hoping the clogged phone lines are a good omen.
    Loved the fringed leather jacket last night. Very sexy.
    My hubby thinks I'm developing a taste for bad boys...he could be right.

Quote Originally Posted by WakkaDakka
    If he is crowned the next American Idol...it's very newsworthy!
    A true "idol" is one who can say, I made a mistake and I know better now. Who better to show the way than one who has been there and back?

I wasn't able to get through at all (east coast) so I guess that's a good thing.
    You got to cry without weeping. Talk without speaking. Scream without raising your voice.- U2

I bought the auto-dial software and it was able to make 750 or so attempts to call for Bo - only about 200 were successful. I also got in 30 or so text votes. I live in NYC and have never had difficulty getting through - never to this degree - so I say it's a very good sign for BO!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    I live on the east coast too and was only able to get in about 25 votes in an hour and a half.

Bo absolutely rocked last night. Chose the perfect songs (and one of my all time favorites ) for his voice.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I'm on the West Coast, and I couldn't get a single vote in last night. I tried the whole 2 hours. I hope that's a good sign.

I thought Bo was great last night. He had a few notes where he was a little under the note pitch-wise, but overall sounded good. I thought it was sort of fitting that he sang "Stand by Me."
    Last edited by clay crazy; 05-04-2005 at 03:19 PM.

+ Reply to Thread