+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 194 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Quote Originally Posted by Kiyoku
    Am I the only one who didn't like Bo's performance? I thought that song was not at all a rock song. He tried to push a rock song and it sounded very cheesy and "i must be a rocker." Not impressed...
    You probably aren't the only one but I think you are definitely in a distinct minority. Drift Away is not a rock song, but if Bo picked a down & dirty rocker everyone would pigeon hole him as being able to sing only one type of music. I think he showed last night that he is capable of handling more than one genre & I for one am looking forward to seeing him do just that. My opinion, the best of the night!!

IMO - he was the best of the night. He got my vote. Everyone else was just boring. I didn't like many of the song choices. I am glad Bo kicked it up, next week they will have to be on their toes.

I just love his old style classic rock voice. He got my vote last night (ok - 4 votes )
    Love many, trust a few, and always paddle your own canoe

Bo

I downloaded Bo's songs from Garageband.com and "Someday" is great. I hope Bo goes far. I think Simon wants to record him; he said Bo has a great voice for recording.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    He did a really good job last night. I was pleasantly surprised. I would rather him make it to the top 12 than Constatine
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Newbie
    [B][I] I am his cousin and of course I have a biast opinion. But I don't believe he has to worry about Constantine. The other people are great performers and he does have some pretty good competition. I can't wait till they start mixing up the music. Bo can sing anything. At family reunions he takes requests and I have heard everything from Allman brothers to Sublime. He will impress American by showing that yes he is a rocker but he is a universial musician and there is nothing that he can't do. I don't think American Idol gives him enough air time yet but a bit of mysterry is good I guess. I also like how he isnt trying to use his old BANDS as a marketing ploy. If AMerican Idol gets him to cut his hair I will be so shocked, I have always seen him with long hair.

WOW .... He picked one of my all time favorite songs and turned it out.

I hope they do a make-over on that hair though. Not short but styled some kinda way. He's good looking under there somewhere. If he can turn up the charisma factor a notch, he'll walk away with this thing. Such a deep, rich, sultry voice. I hope he does some Allman Bros.
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars."

Peter Diamandis, X Prize Founder

Bo was superb last night. Absolutely wonderful. Didn't show any nerves, was powerful, GREAT voice. I just love him.

I voted for him 40 times (lol), that is more than I've voted for all previous Idol contestants combined.

I hope they do NOT mess with his style. He's just fine the way he is. From what I've briefly seen of his personality (when Ryan was talking to him back in the room) he seems to be a genuine, unaffected person. That, along with his SINGING, won me over.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by TuckernOtis
    I hope he does some Allman Bros.
    oooh, perfect choice! I'd love to hear him sing some Allman as well!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    Bo was terrific.. I personally would love to hear some Otis Redding. I think he would sound great! Good luck to him!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

+ Reply to Thread