+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 194 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Clay Crazy, I think Simon was frustrated because Bo has been slipping. I just don't get it. I think he could have sung the hell out of Free Bird and just didn't. And that sucks. I have a sad, sad feeling tonight he will find himself in the bottom 3. He was out-rocked.

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Clay Crazy, I think Simon was frustrated because Bo has been slipping. I just don't get it. I think he could have sung the hell out of Free Bird and just didn't. And that sucks. I have a sad, sad feeling tonight he will find himself in the bottom 3. He was out-rocked.
    I don't think that he is rocked-out but I feel that the whole arrangement of the song was all wrong. Maybe if he is in the bottom 3 that will drop kick him into doing better in the weeks to come.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by pintobean
    I don't think that he is rocked-out but I feel that the whole arrangement of the song was all wrong. Maybe if he is in the bottom 3 that will drop kick him into doing better in the weeks to come.

I'd like to think it would kick him into gear but I don't believe it will. Just last week he sat on the couch and admitted to Ryan that he thought he performed quite poorly and deserved to be out there in the bottom three and that didn't kick him into gear. I mean, admit it, he could have been MUCH better. That song had major potential. When he sang Whipping Post I was glued to my set. Last night...not so much. I'm worried for him.

Quote Originally Posted by BoBoFan
    Bo finally gave me my "Lynyrd Skynyrd" fix last night! When I found out what the theme was & what year his song would come from, I had strong vibes that "Free Bird" would be his choice of song. Bo nailed "Free Bird" just as I knew he would! I'm surprised I even have a voice today- I was screaming for him last night BIG time! Bo rocks my socks- he's amazing!!!

I agree. I'm surprised to read that so many people thought he was weak last night. He blew me away!!
    As I got older I had to step out of the lines and make up my own mind. --Liz Phair

I'd like to think it would kick him into gear but I don't believe it will. Just last week he sat on the couch and admitted to Ryan that he thought he performed quite poorly and deserved to be out there in the bottom three and that didn't kick him into gear. I mean, admit it, he could have been MUCH better. That song had major potential. When he sang Whipping Post I was glued to my set. Last night...not so much. I'm worried for him.
    True but maybe he needs to feel what it's like to be actually standing in the bottom 3. I pray that if he stays around, that he will improve for his sake and mine.

Yeah, I was a little puzzled that he didn't take advantage of the power potential of that song. He sounded a little weary to me.

I agree that the performance wasn't quite as powerful as it could have been, but I still enjoyed it. I probably should been more clear about my Simon statement, though. I kind of missed what Simon said about the song choice.
    Last edited by clay crazy; 04-13-2005 at 04:01 PM.

I was disappointed in Bo last night. I heard many notes in the beginning that were flat & he sort of seemd at a loss for what to do in the performance, so he picked up the mic stand & roamed around the stage again. I hope we haven't seen the best of Bo, but the last few weeks haven't been that good.

FORT Fogey
    I love Bo, but I'm beginning to tire of him. I'm thinking his voice is not one that I could listen to over and over.

For me, he's starting to get boring. He was my fav but now I think Constantine took over. He's gotta sing popular rock songs like Simon told him too.

+ Reply to Thread