+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 194 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106156 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

One thing to say about Bo is that for me, I find him rather impressive in the way that when he performs, he isnt performing like a contestant in a talent show, but he is just already a star and effortlessly performs songs he has done all his life. Thats a factor which I found about Fantasia and also Ruben.
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

Received my Bo Bice & Sugar Money CD in the mail yesterday and there's sure some good singing and guitar playing on that.

What song do you think that Bo will sing from the year 1975?

Bo finally gave me my "Lynyrd Skynyrd" fix last night! When I found out what the theme was & what year his song would come from, I had strong vibes that "Free Bird" would be his choice of song. Bo nailed "Free Bird" just as I knew he would! I'm surprised I even have a voice today- I was screaming for him last night BIG time! Bo rocks my socks- he's amazing!!!

That was a good song for Bo to sing--right up his alley. It is hard to take that song down to only 90 seconds, I think, because it is supposed to be slow and sultry to create that Freebird mood, which he really didn't have time to accomplish. But he sang it well, and you can tell that Southern Rock is his thing. And I love Southern Rock. So I voted for him a lot!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Quote Originally Posted by Lolls
    That was a good song for Bo to sing--right up his alley. It is hard to take that song down to only 90 seconds, I think, because it is supposed to be slow and sultry to create that Freebird mood, which he really didn't have time to accomplish. But he sang it well, and you can tell that Southern Rock is his thing. And I love Southern Rock. So I voted for him a lot!
    Lolls, I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you!

I thought he did a fairly good job with 'Freebird'..but at times I detect he cannot hit the low notes with finesse.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    Article from The Birmingham News, 04/08/05:

Also, Bice immediately responded when asked to help at a baby's funeral around Christmastime. He offered a tender rendition of "Jesus Loves Me" for the family of the child, and performed an original song for them to celebrate the infant's memory. Bice pressed a recorded copy of the tune into their hands, as well.

"Bo has a rocker image, but he's proof that you don't have to be this hard jerk," Acton says. "He's a Southern gentleman. I took his mom up to the television station, and I told her, `Y'all have done so well instilling values in him.'"
    How can anyone not like this guy? Bo really is a good person, in the truest sense of the word.

Might sound corny but........

I watched Bo's performance last night and thought, "Somewhere up there, Ronnie Van Zant (of Lynyrd Skynyrd) must be smiling down on him and giving him a big and a thumbs up !. Bo Rocks !.

Quote Originally Posted by mom3
    How can anyone not like this guy? Bo really is a good person, in the truest sense of the word.
    He sure does seem like a great guy, from everything I've read.
    I really enjoyed his performance last night. I don't know what Simon was talking about.

+ Reply to Thread