+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 194 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Quote Originally Posted by connie
    I would love to see Bo wear his hair in a ponytail one week!
    I could go for that. However, no BRAIDS please!

(there's a guy where I work who wears a hidous-looking braid down his back - reaches his behind - and he has bangs. He really just looks goofy!

FORT Newbie
    The only thing that Bo needs is a good conditioner. Everything else about him is fantastic!

SkinLover.WildLover. BlondeHottie69's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debuggered
    The only thing that Bo needs is a good conditioner. Everything else about him is fantastic!

Thats funny, but so true! She has some of the worst hair. Dry and frizzy. He could work with DOVE. That commerical would rock!

SARA

I have officially decided - I now want Bo to win! Ive been thinking about it for a while now but didnt want to make it definite, but him winning is exactly what the show needs - someone cool who will make it as a good popstar. Carry on doing what you're doing Bo!
    Mario Vazquez - Still My American Idol

I would love for him to win as well then I can say that someone that I am pulling for actually won!

Eh, I am tired of him.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    I have to admit something here...I'm a huge fan of Bo's....heck I'm from Alabama, I'm supposed to be!!!
    BUT: I have actually thought about the idea of wanting him NOT to win, although a true rocker winning would be awesome(not to mention another Alabama boy!)....but because of the strict restrictions on the contract for the winner, I'm afraid it would smother Bo....let him finish top 2 or 3, go on tour, release a album, and still be able to be Bo when all is said and done.......
    Does that make me a bad person???!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Not with the lovely contracts the "winners" get . 19E can take up to 50% , that's almost slave labor. It would be sad to see him suddenly turn up looking like Justin Timberlake

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama
    I have to admit something here...I'm a huge fan of Bo's....heck I'm from Alabama, I'm supposed to be!!!
    BUT: I have actually thought about the idea of wanting him NOT to win, although a true rocker winning would be awesome(not to mention another Alabama boy!)....but because of the strict restrictions on the contract for the winner, I'm afraid it would smother Bo....let him finish top 2 or 3, go on tour, release a album, and still be able to be Bo when all is said and done.......
    Does that make me a bad person???!
    Not at all... That's the beauty of AI. The non-winners do the concert tour and then get signed by either 19Entertainment or (hopefully) someone else who will give them more leeway to make an album that is more fitting to their style, and it's all good. I've said the same thing. I really enjoy watching my favorites each week, but I don't really want them to win.
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I definitely think Bo should win. He's the most complete performer of the bunch. , and he'd be the best winner since Kelly. If Carrie wins, we will have three consecutive years of the new AI being inferior to the one of the previous year.

+ Reply to Thread