+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 194 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696146 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

I am, I am, I am

LOL.. I swear. I'm freaking 30 years old, but acting like a kid who just went to her first Poison concert in the late 80's! I can't get enough Vitamin Bo in my TV watching diet.... I need help. QUICKLY!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy in SD
    I guess i don't understand how some people can say they think Bo always sounds the same.
    Oh, but Bo DOES always sound the same. As long as by the same we mean FANTASTIC, GREAT, and WONDERFUL!

hee.

I love Bo. And to think, the show comes on in ELEVEN MINUTES!

Seriously, I have never been this enthused about American Idol. Bo changed that.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

"Vitamin Bo!" Love it, Katie!

Yeah, I can't wait for AI tonight, either. I hope Bo sings a beautiful ballad or something, to show the versatility his friends and family have written about.

This AI season is so much more exciting for me than last year, and Bo is a major reason. Constantine, Anwar, and Nadia are also very entertaining, but for me Bo's #1!
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

I am liking Bo more and more every week. He has been consistently good. I hope he makes it to the finals. When I go the taping, hopefully soon, I'm making a sign that reads "My American IBOL!"

Simon knows Bo's gonna have a recording contract after his stint...and I think Bo knows it too...

I love me some Bo! He's a great performer, chooses excellent songs, and sings well every week. He gave "Time in a Bottle" the tender approach it requires, and proves his versatility every week. I really hope he wins it all!!!
    fka kickstand

Can Ya Dig It?

Most anyone else can be automatically labeled as "boring" if they tone it down and sing a song like Time in a Bottle. But not Bo. Man, his voice is beautiful. I almost cried.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Bo did a fantastic job last night. He is so comfortable performing in front of an audience. It's like he has been doing it for years.

At first, I'll admit that I was thrown back by him being a "rocker" and thinking oh he's going to suck, but he has proven week after week that he belongs there. He has become one of my favorites. There is just something that draws you in when he is performing.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I loved Bo's rendition of "Time in a Bottle." He emotes so well through his eyes when he is performing; he is easily able to draw the audience into his singing.

+ Reply to Thread