+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 194 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546474849505152535494144 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Some friend of Bo on another board say he isn't engaged and that it's a troll saying that trying to cause trouble. I do wonder what the truth is.

Well, I have noticed he wears a ring on his left hand. I was hoping that was just for show. Sad to say that as a single 30 yr old, you can pick those things out as fast as you can find Waldo in a cartoon crowd.
    "To be is to do"--Socrates.
    "To do is to be"--Jean-Paul Sartre.
    "Do be do be do"--Frank Sinatra

I'm the queen of misspelling

It's pathetic that so many people care (including me), but his cousin and good friend who was with his mother last night said he is 100% not married or engaged. There is a girlfriend, but NO engagment. He can have those screaming, lusting girls and magazine covers. (One benefit at this age is that if she's the one, they probably know he has to play the game at the beginning and be the object of those fantasies, and if it's real, it may survive that first post idol year)

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Board at work
    Well, I have noticed he wears a ring on his left hand. I was hoping that was just for show. Sad to say that as a single 30 yr old, you can pick those things out as fast as you can find Waldo in a cartoon crowd.

LOL I saw that too and wondered the same thing!!

Maybe he is useing it as a sign of commitment?? Which in my opinion is soo sweet hehe. I know I am a romantic!

I've never been a fan of "Spinning Wheel," but Bo made it sound really nice.
    Also I was kinda shocked when he went into the audience, but it made sense in a weird way.

Bo has a rich voice and nice vocal control. Simon was right on the mark with the "20 years" comment.

I noticed at the end of the group-sing Bo held back a little so as not to overshadow Carrie.

I am really feeling Bo! Well atleast i wish i was!

I hope he wins this year. I know it won't be from me not voting way too many times!

Quote Originally Posted by caity
    Quote Originally Posted by Board at work
    Well, I have noticed he wears a ring on his left hand. ... Sad to say that as a single 30 yr old, you can pick those things out as fast as you can find Waldo in a cartoon crowd....
    It's pathetic that so many people care (including me)... There is a girlfriend, but NO engagment. He can have those screaming, lusting girls and magazine covers. (One benefit at this age is that if she's the one, they probably know he has to play the game at the beginning and be the object of those fantasies, and if it's real, it may survive that first post idol year)
    I think you're right.
    FWIW, Bo was recently quoted, in an article by Jean Brandau, as saying of his girlfriend, "She's at home taking care of my 3 dogs, 2 cats, and 2 aquatic turtles." Interpret that however you will.

FireWoman, yeah, I wondered if the ring was some sort of commitment ring. ("Note to self: Yeah, you're surrounded by screaming groupies, but you've promised to be faithful...")
    I couldn't care less if he's married or whatever, but I do think it could hurt a male contestant in the Idol competition if the younger female viewers thought he was "taken."
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

I saw on Entertainment Tonight last night that the newest issue of People magazine is going to have an AI article. They showed a quick glimpse of a page, and there was a cute childhood picture of Bo.

Thanks for the heads-up, CC!

I think he growed up pretty cute, too.
    Check out this pic from last Tuesday's "Spinning Wheel" performance. (Click to expand.)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

What a SWEEEEET Picture! Damn he is HOT!!

+ Reply to Thread