+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 194 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Quote Originally Posted by soybean
    Am I the only one who didn't think his voice sounded as good last night?
    I'm still a fan, though.

i thought he sounded great! i think he is one of the few in this competition who is consistent from week to week. i don't think he has had any "just OK" performances, but all so far have been GREAT! last night was one of my favorites!

FORT Newbie

Another great bo night

Bo once again proved he is ready for the big time! Many of the others have good voices, don't get me wrong... but Bo has it all... voice, style and a great performer. I will be buying his first album when it is released thats for sure.

I thought Bo did great last night! He really seems to be in a different league than a lot of the other contestants! He has the stage presence and his voice is good for the songs he picks. I would truly be surprised if he did not stay till the end. On a side note, he looked great in leather pants and he should continue to wear them!

I think Bo has an amazingly strong voice, and still able to hit the notes really well.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    Because Bice lost his job at the Guitar Gallery when "Idol" came calling, the church has taken up collections to help him pay his mortgage and other expenses. Also, Acton says, New Hope has offered moral support to Bice's girlfriend during his absence.
    Bo has a girlfriend? Well, I'm bummed. What a lucky woman.

Quote Originally Posted by soybean
    Am I the only one who didn't think his voice sounded as good last night?
    I'm still a fan, though.
    I think Bo sounded a little hoarse on the last note and was slightly off on one other note. (IMO everyone showed some "pitchiness" last night with the possible exception of Nadia.) But I still think he sounded great. I love the richness of his voice when he sings low. Maybe the reason the vocal wasn't as outstanding as his previous performances is that the song uses less than an octave and he didn't do any of the OTT rock 'screaming'.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. §;-D

Quote Originally Posted by ADKLove
    ...What gets me is the rich quality of his voice - so deep and full, combined with his confidence on stage. And to top it all off, apparently he's this really great guy, who seems truly humble.
    With a rich baritone voice like that and the way he commands the stage and works the crowd/camera, he doesn't need to show off a 2 1/2 octave range or go for "glory notes."
    This is the only AI contestant of any season where I could actually see myself purchasing his music/album after the show.
    I can't go that far. There are at least two others whose albums I've bought or would buy, but I'd definitely buy a Bo Bice album, whether he wins or not.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. §;-D

all i can say is that i just love his voice. it is so rich and full!!! way to go bo...you continue to kick a**!!!!!!

Touchdown .... Home Run ... Slam Dunk ... and all those other cliches.

Bo has the uncanny brilliance to pick perfect songs for his voice. BS&T was brilliant. Hope he gets to do another bluesy song. When I say another, I count Whipping Post as a blues/rock tune, Joe Bonnamassa, Clapton maybe. Or maybe a blue eyed soul, Joe Cocker-esque. I'm watching just to see what he picks next.

Glad he and Constantine are so different vocally. Constantine being an alto and Bo a barritone. I give Bo the edge but they both nailed it this week.
    "The meek shall inherit the Earth. The rest of us are going to the stars."

Peter Diamandis, X Prize Founder

"Sigh" Bo seems like such a soulfoul person. I hate "Spinning Wheel" with a passion but I was hardly listening to the song. He's is officially part of my FAB FOUR along with Nadia, Anwar and now Constantine (who moved up with Mario now gone).

+ Reply to Thread