+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 194 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2
    Oh God no Barry Manilow night! Please!
    I don't know - that could be highly entertaining. Just think of the raw laugh potential of all of the contestants trying to make Manilow songs "their own." Bo or Constantine could even try to do a hardcore version of Oh, Mandy. Or, even better... Copacabana.

Quote Originally Posted by marvolomaven
    I don't know - that could be highly entertaining. Just think of the raw laugh potential of all of the contestants trying to make Manilow songs "their own." Bo or Constantine could even try to do a hardcore version of Oh, Mandy. Or, even better... Copacabana.

"I write the song that make the whole world
    Y-y-y-e-e-e-e-e-e-=-o-o-o-o-o-u-u-a-a-r-r-r-r-g-h-h-h-h!!!
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marvolomaven
    TY - I love Moldy Voldy!

Gee FireWoman, never would have guessed that was your favorite number

Actually, Fire Woman was the first song I thought of for Bo, but I defered to Edie because that's one of my absolute faves - and I'm nothing if not biased!

Heh, I almost named my daughter after that song.. but Fire Woman is what got me in to them. Then I heard their older stuff.. and i was hooked. Ian has that deep sultry voice and just about any of their songs fit Bo IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman
    Heh, I almost named my daughter after that song.. but Fire Woman is what got me in to them. Then I heard their older stuff.. and i was hooked. Ian has that deep sultry voice and just about any of their songs fit Bo IMO.
    Speaking of "sultry" ...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by BeyondReality
    Wow Bo is outstanding. I played in a rock/metal band for ten years. I toured with Warrant, Bruce Dickinson, Peter Criss from Kiss, and many others. As a band we had no money but we still had a recording studio. So just because Bo said he had a studio that means nothing of his financial status. It just means he has been so dedicated that he spent his money on his art. I was like $30,000 in debt after my band stint. It takes a lot of money and contacts to get somewhere in the business. And Constantine, although I like his attempt does not compare vocally to Bo. Bo is by far the most professional singer there. All the others miss notes here and there but Bo is right on never sharp, weak or flat. The perfect rock recording voice. Even Anwar "the music teacher" was flat at the beginning of his last performance.
    Go Bo! Give a true musician a chance.
    That is good to have your perspective and explaining things as you did. Thank you! Although I don't agree with everything you have said - it gave me food for thought. It is good to hear from others in a different age bracket! For my generation it was Rock 'N Roll music along the lines of the Rolling Stones and the Doors!

CONFESSION HERE: I would love to see Bo do some Rod Stewart! Please don't throw the wet noodles yet! Maybe some "Maggie Mae" or "Tonight's the Night"?
    Last edited by Kariann1; 03-03-2005 at 05:56 AM.

I think Bo could also do an awesome job on some Elton John songs - "making them his own."
    Last edited by Grisabella; 03-03-2005 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grisabella
    I think Bo could also do an awesome job on some Elton John songs - "making them his own."
    Oh, yeah! Now let's just hope he doesn't get a bad cold or sick the way George did last year!

Quote Originally Posted by Kariann1
    Oh, yeah! Now let's just hope [Bo] doesn't get a bad cold or sick the way George did last year!
    Well, if that happens, I guess he'll just have to do some low-down blues.

FORT Newbie
    i know i'm Bo's biggest fan from India.Bumped into this forum while google-ing for more info on Bo and immediately joined.

He so much reminds me of one of my favs John Mellencamp...but only more charming and down to earth.I get goose bumps just thinking about Bo singing Gary moore's "still got the blues for you" .I hope he'll try it one day.

Someone from america....pl be kind and vote for Bo on my behalf (since we cant vote from India!!).It'll make me feel so great to know hes got one more vote from lil ol' me!

Quote Originally Posted by lifeisaballad
    i know i'm Bo's biggest fan from India.Bumped into this forum while google-ing for more info on Bo and immediately joined.

He so much reminds me of one of my favs John Mellencamp...but only more charming and down to earth.I get goose bumps just thinking about Bo singing Gary moore's "still got the blues for you" .I hope he'll try it one day.

Someone from america....pl be kind and vote for Bo on my behalf (since we cant vote from India!!).It'll make me feel so great to know hes got one more vote from lil ol' me!
    WELCOME! Yes, we will vote for him! Good to have you here!

+ Reply to Thread