+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 194 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

I know this will probably never happen but I would love to hear Bo sing LA Woman by the Doors. What could he do with Jim Morrison? I really like Bo & I think he is one of only 2 or 3 on the show that has a shot at stardom without actually winning the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    I know this will probably never happen but I would love to hear Bo sing LA Woman by the Doors. What could he do with Jim Morrison? I really like Bo & I think he is one of only 2 or 3 on the show that has a shot at stardom without actually winning the whole thing.
    I think you are right, razor. If Bo were to leave the competition now, he'd have a big record deal offered for himself and/or his band by someone.

For Bo, the last two weeks' of exposure have made him a winner already. Maybe that's why he looks so happy.

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker
    I was just telling my mother Monday night how much Bo's stage presence reminds me of Morrison. I would love to see him do LA Woman, or maybe Alabama Song (alas - that one would DEFINITELY not fly!). I would also love to here him do Edie or Black Angel by The Cult.

I can dream... Right?

Quote Originally Posted by marvolomaven
    I was just telling my mother Monday night how much Bo's stage presence reminds me of Morrison. I would love to see him do LA Woman, or maybe Alabama Song (alas - that one would DEFINITELY not fly!). I would also love to here him do Edie or Black Angel by The Cult.

I can dream... Right?
    I was thinking the same thing, very Morrisonesque!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by astrogirl_2100
    I want to hear "Creep" by radiohead from Bo. Or anything Perl Jam or maybe one of Def Lepards many great ballads. I think the Bonnie Raitt comment is great, I have just recently discovered her and bought a greatest hits album, and she can pretty much sing anything. I think Bo can too. A lot of people think he will be in trouble for theme nights, but I believe he will do just fine.

"Creep" by Radiohead is more of a Constantine song.

Quote Originally Posted by JonasGrumby
    "Creep" by Radiohead is more of a Constantine song.
    Creep wouldn't work for me... I still think Doors.

Did anyone notice the different endings to Bo's songs? Usually, I don't notice that, but when a guy picks up the microphone stand two different ways, it stands out!

I was really happy with Bo's performance! Constantine thought he had it all wrapped up to get into the Top 12, but I really don't want to see any more or hear any more screaming.

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Edie, Ciao Baby is a wonderful song.. in fact my FAVE Cult song.. after Fire Woman.. go figure But it may be too slow for this show in parts given how muc or little time they have. Maybe if he made it in to top 2-3 and had more time to showcase a full song. Heck thinking more.. he could pull off Fire Woman!!

Grisabella and i have been back and forth in PMs about how he looks and acts like Jim.. so i will agree with out a doubt on that.

And Marv BTW. love the Voldy Avatar
    Last edited by FireWoman; 03-02-2005 at 07:20 PM.

I'm old enough to have actually seen the Doors in concert and Bo does have the same sort of stage presence as Jim Morrison, only without the drug-induced haze. Just thinking about JM brings back a wave of emotions and memories from my teenage years - the late 60's and early 70's were a wild time. Bo conjures up some of the same feelings and emotions - but he seems nicer and cleaner - not always a bad thing!

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman
    Heck thinking more.. he could pull off Fire Woman!!
    Fire woman would be so good as well.

+ Reply to Thread