+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 194 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    OHHH NICE call!! Would love to hear some Bob Seger from him as well.. Roll Me Away would fit him well

Sugarmoney's "Merchandise" link:

"Due to a dramatic increase of awesome new fans,
    our inventory of merchandise is temporarily depleted.
    However, we are ordering plenty more for all of our new fans.
    Please check back here soon for updated information about
    Sugar Money CDs, Tshirts, and accessories.

Thanks,

Sugar Money"

I'm delighted that Bo's success could help his band mates--the band's musicians sound pretty good, too.

Yeah i saw that.. I was a lil sad over it heh. I will however keep checkign back.. Liked what i heard..and if my daughter liked it.. well hey! You know what they say.. Music Sooths the Savage Beast!

I want Bo to sing "Higher" by Creed. I think he's got the voice for it. Anything by Creed or Pearl Jam or Stone Temple Pilots or Soundgarden or Puddle of Mud or Nickelback or Fuel or Staind.
    Last edited by JonasGrumby; 03-02-2005 at 04:30 PM.

I even enjoy watching him when the girls are performing. He gets into the music so much and just seems to be having the time of his life. Most of the contestants just do the polite clapping and moving a little, but if you watch Bo, he is singing along and totally into it.

And, unlike some people, I don't think Bo will have a problem on theme nights. If he has to do a Barry Manilow song, he isn't going to try to imitate Barry; he's going to do it his own way and "make it his own" as the judges like to say. Disco night might be a little tough, but even then, the guy is just too good - he'll find a way to pull it off.

PS - Constantine must secretly hate him.

(There's no meaning to the cow. I just wanted to use it.)

Oh, "Layla", totally!

(...but, but who will be left to vote for him if we're collectively reduced to a big puddle o' goo? )

Hey gang,

I was just perusing the first couple of pages of this thread, and Rubyred mentioned that Simon was not for Bo at one point. Help me with my memory: Was Bo the person who got to continue in Hollywood on a 2-1 vote by the judges? Do we owe Paula (shudder) and Randy for Bo?

I want to hear "Creep" by radiohead from Bo. Or anything Perl Jam or maybe one of Def Lepards many great ballads. I think the Bonnie Raitt comment is great, I have just recently discovered her and bought a greatest hits album, and she can pretty much sing anything. I think Bo can too. A lot of people think he will be in trouble for theme nights, but I believe he will do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam
    Hey gang,

I was just perusing the first couple of pages of this thread, and Rubyred mentioned that Simon was not for Bo at one point. Help me with my memory: Was Bo the person who got to continue in Hollywood on a 2-1 vote by the judges? Do we owe Paula (shudder) and Randy for Bo?
    I think so i remember him talking to simon.. and being told it was a 2 to 1 vote and asked him him if he knew what that meant.. hes like yes sir i think i do.. thank you for this chance.. blah blah blah.. and thensimon said he made it I was like crushed at the news to begin with..

Well, if Simon was the "no" vote, this vindicates Paula. I'm sure if Simon voted no, it was because Constantine was a go and Bo didn't look like a boy "Idol." If so, I'm glad Simon has changed his tune--pun intended.

+ Reply to Thread