+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 194 FirstFirst ... 93143183184185186187188189190191192193194 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1940
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Re: Bo Bice

I always liked him
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Saw that Bo is now the lead singer for Blood Sweat and Tears...replacing David Clayton Thomas . Didn't he do a well received BST song on Idol.....
    Great news! This is one of my all-time favorite bands.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Saw that Bo is now the lead singer for Blood Sweat and Tears...replacing David Clayton Thomas . Didn't he do a well received BST song on Idol.....
    Bo once did a song called Vehicle that sounds a lot like BS & T but it was actually by a band called Ides Of March

I reckon this is the performance that is being confused with BS&T. Thank God for youtube.

Bo Bice vehicle - YouTube

Actually, Bo did, in fact, perform a BST song on American Idol. It's rumored that it was this performance that was the inspiration for rejuvenating BST.

Spinning Wheel
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

While we're reminiscing, I can remember the moment I became a Bo Bice fan. Up until this point I really didn't much notice him. However, before he finished this song I was onboard the Bo Bice train.

Whipping Post

I had forgotten Spinning Wheel. My bad! loved Whipping Post. Congrats to him on the new gig! He's the best of the 2nd placers. I have seen him 3 times & enjoyed it,

Nice dig Razor!

I've often wondered if his career was the result of serendipity or of him just not wanting the massive limelight. He seemed to have a number of setbacks early in his career that kept him from really going far. I wonder if this is, ultimately, what he really wants. I can't help but think that fronting the band of the caliber and type of Blood Sweat and Tears may be just perfect for him.

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

*squeal*

I loved Bo and his acapella version of In A Dream is my absolute favorite. Probably close to the top in my top 10 of all time Idol performances and I still listen to that on a regular basis. Wow, that was a long time ago.

Congrats on the BST gig!
    navybelle likes this.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Please, please, please come to Vegas!!

Blood, Sweat and Tears!

Took me right back to my college days.
    JunkieGirl and Bloomers like this.

+ Reply to Thread