+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 194 FirstFirst ... 91141181182183184185186187188189190191192193194 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1940
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Re: Bo Bice

Me likey!! I've always liked everything about Bo. His hair, his voice, his style, his down to earth personality and his guitar playing. I can't wait until his new album comes out just to see what he's come up with. I love the southern rock vibe, but he could also do well with country. He's definitely got a unique voice. Probably why I like Casey James too. I hear the same tone in his voice that I heard in Bo's.
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

You can hear clips from Bo's new CD "See The Light" here: Amazon.com: See the Light: Bo Bice: Music
    He sounds great, and this CD seems so much more "the real Bo" than his first RCA CD "The Real Thing."
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

Bo Bice donates new single proceeds for flood relief | tennessean.com | The Tennessean
    Bo Bice donates new single proceeds for flood relief

Nashville music star and American Idol alum Bo Bice has announced he'll donate all of his proceeds from his new single, "Long Road Back," to programs offering aid to Nashville flood victims. The single is currently available for purchase exclusively on iTunes.

"Nashville was hit hard by the flooding," Bice said in a statement, "and we lost a large portion of our historic city, but we are going to make it through this hard time together. In this tragedy our community has been made stronger with love and support of so many good-hearted souls."
    Advertisement

Bice says he's planning a benefit concert for June 12 at Limelight Nashville, with all proceeds going to MusiCares.

Bice is one of many Music City performers reaching out to help with flood relief, with benefits and other efforts stretching into July. To read about more, go to Tennessean.com/music. There you can also see a clip of Bice performing "Long Road Back" with Vince Gill on WSMV's "Working 4 You" telethon.

Here's the link to the page that shows the Bo Bice/Vince Gill video. Took me awhile to page through and find it. Thanks, Unk!

Bo Bice
    Last edited by Broadway; 05-18-2010 at 08:11 AM.
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

June 12 is smack dab in the middle of CMA Music Fest. So, he has a chance at getting a big crowd of folks looking for something different, or playing to a sparce turnout because everyone is in the stadium watching the acts they have already paid to see.

FORT Fogey

Just got Bo Bice 3! Favorites so far are Keep on Rolling and Long Road Back. Great to hear Bo back in top form!

Maybe you'll recognize these two...from the finale red carpet.

Bo Bice getting his chuckle on.

Bo, again. I like this one better.

+ Reply to Thread