+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Bo Bice

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;2247397;
    I find it interesting that the since the rumors of Bo losing his contract, we now see him spending more time with the Country artists. He has even been spotted in the audience of Nashville Star on 3 different weeks. I have to believe that the Country Rocker friends of Bo are working to help him become the Bo we all knew from AI, & not the Bo that Clive "Let's make you a pop star" Davis foisted on us.
    I certainly hope so!! I've loved seeing little glimpses of him on Nashville Star.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

FORT Fan
    Gary Nichols is a Country artist & has been around Nashville for awhile now, but he had nothing to do with the writing of Before He Cheats (that was Chris Tompkins & Josh Kear & it became the first #1 hit for both of them).

I find it interseting that the since the rumors of Bo losing his contract, we now see him spending more time with the Country artists. He has even been spotted in the audience of Nashville Star on 3 different weeks. I have to believe that the Country Rocker friends of Bo are working to help him become the Bo we all knew from AI, & not the Bo that Clive "Let's make you a pop star" Davis foisted on us.

oops, sorry. I know Bo said he was going out to dinner with those two guys last week and I got them mixed up Then they showed up and performed somewhere.

As for Nashville Star, two of the contestants (The brother and sister) are from Muscle Shores AL and Bo knows them from his days of bar gigs there.

He has mentioned that he will be at the finally.

I too am interested as to what's coming next, cause he has said that he has been working with some GREAT, writers, musical directors and producers.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Personally, I'd love to have an album of several of the tunes he covered on AI.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I've been spending some time at You Tube watching some of the performances of seasons past, especially the group sings. It's fun to see the innocence of the young contestants.

Great idea Unk. I think I'll pop by there and watch Bo sing For the Love of Money.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Thanks for the tip Unk. I went there and listened to several of the songs from season 4 including 'Whipping Post', which is the exact moment when I became a Bo fan.

After watching several of the songs from Bos Idol season I am reminded why I believe he was and is, hands down, the best singer/performer from that season.

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    He definitely "owned" the stage when he was on it. I have all his performances saved on my home computer and still watch them occasionally. "For the love of money" still stands out as one of the hottest things I've seen in a long time I hope he can get something going that will showcase what he's capable of.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

FORT Fan

Bo's New Song for a Movie LOL

Hi All, Bo mentioned a few weeks ago that he was recording a song for a movie. Wel he posted, at his sight, and made the announcement yesterday.

A spoof on Bon Jovi's "Blaze of Glory" http://http://www.myspace.com/bladesofglory

Yeah, it's going to be the main theme (title track) for that Will Ferrell movie Blades of Glory, so that ought to get Bo some long-overdue attention. Yay!

And, Uncle David, I wouldn't say Bo was the best singer from AI4 -- that would probably be Carrie -- but he was one of the best, and he was IMO far and away the best performer.
    Last edited by Grisabella; 03-03-2007 at 10:44 PM.
    Dogs have owners. Cats have staff. ;-D

Quote Originally Posted by Grisabella;2264380;
    And, Uncle David, I wouldn't say Bo was the best singer from AI4 -- that would probably be Carrie -- but he was one of the best, and he was IMO far and away the best performer.
    I agree! I believe Carrie was the best singer that year. However, I didn't say Bo was the best singer. I said...

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David;2248131;
    ...I believe he was and is, hands down, the best singer/performer from that season.
    IMHO, Carrie was the best singer that year, but she was, and remains for me, a lackluster performer, at best. I think she's perfect for CDs and radio, but boring to watch.

+ Reply to Thread